HDC3 fail

well I used to talk **** about these subs until I heard some that were in a properly built enclosure and holy **** do these slam. Kinda regretting not getting my old motor reconed into an 18" now, but the guy I sold it to can put it to better use than I can
yep

I can not speculate on why the owner of the sub gave it to Matt, I would assume for many of the same reasons, PSI gets subs and motors sent to him that are not his origionals. I would think that there is a good possibility that the sub was blown, and he wanted a custom recone for one of many various possible reasons.
Your statement "My only thing is the guy who so called gave it to Matt never made DJ aware of the issues with the sub". Do you know the "guy's" motive? And more importantly you just said the "only" thing is the guy... not Matt. So is your beef with Matt? I would assume not, and since you don't know what the reason the owner of the sub sent it to Matt is, then you really have no reason to be upset, other than a love for the man that let you sleep in his house.

Just my $0.02
Well if Matt is going to be in that type of business, maybe he needs a lesson in prefessionalism like Dave at psi. I have my G motors using his soft parts. Didn't he used to work with RE? Never once seen him create a thread like this or about any sub. All you really see is him posting finished results and he has a LOT of happy campers. I've seen HDC3 subs he's reconed as well. He didn't try to wow you with his knowledge.

When the site is up, you should look at the 15 challenge when it's back up. DJ didn't want to send him his line for the challenge, and since then it has been pop shot city with Matt and AQ. And at the time, we You mix that with DJ ignoring him about wanting to be consultant to AQ and you get threads like this. I'm not a huge fan of lanzar yet I don't take every opportunity to show them up. I just don't run the stuff.

Pretty much you or whatever you are doing that he's involved with is ok until he's no longer involved. He los his mod status with caco and all of a sudden it's caco won't last another year and bringing up tax related matters. But you're right, I have no reason to be upset, and I'm not. Life is short and I don't even care about this so called sport that much to give a ****. my psi subs, and Soundigital 8K do me just fine.

I consider DJ a friend. Very hospitable guy and it did not matter what setup I was running.

Come on 1 email is enough to say a company is crap im not gonna argue about the sub cuz i don't know how to build 1 but 2 say aq has done nothing to contact u is a bit out there how many company's respond to every email it took me 4 months to get ahold of dc for my alt. 4 emails and 6 calls later i got a response and next day shipping for the wait. so to say aq has done nothing to contact u when u haven't eliminated every possibility to contact them is not enough to say what u applied. as far as personal attacks mat brought that upon himself he called out others on there skills of building. That's just the same as me calling Matt out on driving forklifts he might have a general knowledge but im better. So to all u fegs on here who keep saying DOA is attacking matt need to shut ur mouths cuz not even half have commented on this thread. And half the team doesn't run aq mike l, lord von,Sam,Dan,joker, lil Italy,pat,john,les,tommy,amin and some others i know im missing so to say team DOA nutthugs aq where's the proof more than half the team doesn't run aq.and i beat on my 2 18's everyday for about 3 hrs if there such crap why haven't they went out must not b that **** of a company if they pound everyday and give me no problem
I never once said the company was crap. Show me where i said the things I made in red please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif What it really comes down to is you and your team mates repeatibly say things that I NEVER said. Just ask yourself whos starting with the attacks. I dont go out of my way and say you did or said things you didnt, otherwise youd says stuff right back... wouldnt you?

So let's say you had a personal issue with Coca-Cola and you worked for some lesser known bottling company. If you had the capability to disassemble one of their products to make them look bad because of said issue, you probably would most likely. My only thing is the guy who so called gave it to Matt never made DJ aware of the issues with the sub. Instead it makes it in the hands of someone who got pushed away time and time again when trying to "help" out AQ. You're a Sundown guy. Now if you had an issue with a nightshade would you go to someone else or would you go to Jacob? Me I would go to Jacob. I got no problem with the thread if DJ was made aware and rejected to help. Instead it ends up in the hands of a guy with the means to disassemble the whole sub.

And in response to the getlikeme kid, I have been to Missouri and slept in the man's house, but I have no AQ products in none of my 4 cars. I have some HDC3 motors that I bought. I have bought AQ products direct in the past though. Didn't you sell one of our guys a Soundigital amp? We have a LOT of guys on our team and all of us aren't running AQ stuff. But when you use a product with some success, I guess that notion gets out. However you feel about the product, I've seen a 159.5 in SS3-4 out of an all AQ substage. Plays music in the high 50s as well.
Ask Decaf, he sold the sold to Joe as blown, the sub came to me for reconing, I have the capabilities of doing it where as Joe is limited so I am doing it for him. And dont compare my "lesser known" job to this. I work in HT and do installs, I dont build competition for DJ. Thats like comparing Coke (DJ) to Gatorade (AE). Totally different purposes and have no competition to one another. Its a foolish comparison to make. Now if I was in a company that had direct competition with SPL subs maybe, just maybe youd have an arugement.

this is an AQ thread. If you want that pointed out, send your sub to Matt so he can start a thread about it.
Jacob would email me or call me back within hours of hearing about the issue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif, if he didnt then hell yeah Id make a thread over a month later. But way to stay sour

Well if Matt is going to be in that type of business, maybe he needs a lesson in prefessionalism like Dave at psi. I have my G motors using his soft parts. Didn't he used to work with RE? Never once seen him create a thread like this or about any sub. All you really see is him posting finished results and he has a LOT of happy campers. I've seen HDC3 subs he's reconed as well. He didn't try to wow you with his knowledge.When the site is up, you should look at the 15 challenge when it's back up. DJ didn't want to send him his line for the challenge, and since then it has been pop shot city with Matt and AQ. And at the time, we You mix that with DJ ignoring him about wanting to be consultant to AQ and you get threads like this. I'm not a huge fan of lanzar yet I don't take every opportunity to show them up. I just don't run the stuff.

Pretty much you or whatever you are doing that he's involved with is ok until he's no longer involved. He los his mod status with caco and all of a sudden it's caco won't last another year and bringing up tax related matters. But you're right, I have no reason to be upset, and I'm not. Life is short and I don't even care about this so called sport that much to give a ****. my psi subs, and Soundigital 8K do me just fine.

I consider DJ a friend. Very hospitable guy and it did not matter what setup I was running.
If your going to teach me about PROFESSIONALISM you may want to spell it right lol

David and I talk he actually called me not too long ago as he helps us out and he knows if he needs anything Id help him out. David is a good guy. As per the 15" challenge I had a HDC15" that was used Kris borrowed it to me? Not sure why you guys keep coming up with excuses. DJ said he didnt want to participate, Kris handed me a sub to use for a week. I moved on, the results spoke for what it was only differcne was I had to use a used AQ instead of BNIB like other companies thats all. Not sure what gives you the impression im hurt about it, I honestly could care less.

Hey tommaorw is Tuesday when caco comes back up so these doa guys can go back to running there ish and feel happy.
I remember a guys basket cracked on his hdc3 and everyone started talking ish like aq dosnt owe him a thing and he needed to stop bishing etc lol.
Wanna know the sad thing, before DOA knew Patrick and Patrick knew DOA I hooked them up, got them a sub-forum there. They then met patrick and brought him onto the team....

waits for Mike or Alex to say I got paid to do it lol

Im still confused to this point why DOA feels im sour about so many thing. First they feel Im sour because they turned down RD team pricing? Like that bothers me, or free amp repairs from DB-R, or team pricing from second skin. I could care less if someone wanted to take an offer like that, I was just putting on the table what I could offer to help the team. For me to feel sour because DOA turned down great opportunities is just silly and still to this day leaves me question common sense sometimes.

BTW for anyone who doesnt know the great DB-R story... here it is, as most dont know on this site what happened. Several friends of mine were/are DBdrag finals bound year in and year out, they have a team name that they use at finals. Well I contacted Chris at DB-R and asked if hed be willing to help out some of my friends as their team is going to finals. Some of which have multi amp setups or run low voltage applications so amp repair coverage would be a godsend. Chris knew I was on team DOA and mistakenly made a post saying that he would sponsor team DOA for repairs for the year. I clarified that DOA was not a competitive team and that I was referring to another team. Mike felt I was representing the team as my own, all after Chris even went out of his way to acknowledge it was his mistake and made it known.

ok, this has turned out to be a doa vs bb with a little bit of AQ mixed in kind of deal.

who on doa's side officiaaly state what the teams stance and view is in reference to 1) matt 2) AQ? ans matt what is your official stance in reference to 1) doa 2) AQ?

then the BS will be done.

they turned down RD team pricing? Like that bothers me, or free amp repairs from DB-R, or team pricing from second skin
Maybe they didn't think it was fair that they should get the hook up on these things. Because they are on a Team? Why not Joe Schmo? Especially since at that time not one person on the team was serious competitor. Just a thought.

I never once said the company was crap. Show me where i said the things I made in red please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif What it really comes down to is you and your team mates repeatibly say things that I NEVER said. Just ask yourself whos starting with the attacks. I dont go out of my way and say you did or said things you didnt, otherwise youd says stuff right back... wouldnt
Im not gonna go threw 500+ post to find the "crap" statement maybe u did or didn't post that but u did call Alex out u said his caddy is not his since he didn't build his wall u also stated that mike just goes to shows and see his which of his builds is louder

Im not gonna go threw 500+ post to find the "crap" statement maybe u did or didn't post that but u did call Alex out u said his caddy is not his since he didn't build his wall u also stated that mike just goes to shows and see his which of his builds is louder
It was never said from my mouth, that is why I ask people please dont run to conclusions. Did I say Alex's 155 didnt really belong to him. Yes and for two reasons, please let me explain. First off because he walked in here like a total hotshot like hes something important in this hobby, he had his avatar on facebook as the termpro board showing his 155 for the entire season, so he must have been somewhat proud, which is totally cool thats good for him. But when he started arguing with Brian, who learned how to build a wall himself (they both had walled caddys for those who dont know). Was it a call out or a point out? To me I was pointing out the difference is Brian learned himself in his driveway how to do stuff, trial and error, whereas Alex paid Mike to do it. Is that an issue, No not at all Alex can do what ever makes him happy. I also stated this because Alex told me I dont know true happiness in the hobby. My arguement was he hasnt even built his own setup and if you ask 90% of the people in the hobby who do, they will say that is the most fun. Was I trash talking Alex for paying Mike to do his build... not so much. I was saying he hasnt even seen the side of the hobby most of us do... and i think I made a pretty clear arguement in that case. Wasnt bashing, making a simple point.

Maybe they didn't think it was fair that they should get the hook up on these things. Because they are on a Team? Why not Joe Schmo? Especially since at that time not one person on the team was serious competitor. Just a thought.
Its a fair thought, dont get me wrong. Mike, Martin, and Alex had all competed at that time at DBdrag shows, maybe not national bound but DOA presence was known. Most companies look for what gives them the best reach. A team in a large city with members that will travel to compete... yeah that would look appealing to a company looking for pr. They didn't want to take part in it, thats cool no big deal with me. In no way did it make any impact on me. That is why I am confused as to why they claim I am butthurt over it... just leaves me scratching my head.

shame its all fake otherwise there would be way more funnies to be had

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date