HDC3 fail

Competition brings out the worst in people... as seen here. Thats why I don't go to any shows. The drama gets deep.
You got that right!

l33d684b90000_1_30012.jpg

you said if you were after him you would have posted his prices.......then you admit to posting his prices. So tell me do you have a vendetta, sure seems like it...
Doesn't matter where it was posted and what happened afterwards it was a total **** move and you know it, but you'll have an excuse for this also..
No not really an excuse, got heated from 15 people telling me I was wrong, DJ just had no markup on his product and thats why he offered it at such a low price, when I argued it was just a cheaper product. Only thing I could do to argue that point was show numbers, did it prove my point? Hell yes it did, was it right of me... probably not but again it only lasted for a few hours and had nothing against DJ, was simply showing people were saying things that simply werent true and my point was made and upheld.

No not really an excuse, got heated from 15 people telling me I was wrong, DJ just had no markup on his product and thats why he offered it at such a low price, when I argued it was just a cheaper product. Only thing I could do to argue that point was show numbers, did it prove my point? Hell yes it did, was it right of me... probably not but again it only lasted for a few hours and had nothing against DJ, was simply showing people were saying things that simply werent true and my point was made and upheld.
Cliffs notes = you're a ****.......point proven

Last edited by a moderator:
Cliffs notes = you're a ****.......point proved
Odd everytime I make a solid statement with proof (something you have not yet provided under any circumstance), something you can't defend... and prove you wrong time and time again, you just got to using your limited vocabulary of insults as if you are higher on the food chain when in fact it makes you look childish.

Cliff notes:

BB proved AQ past a lousy TP through quality control.

BB proved he sent AQ a message in regards over a month ago, yet nothing was returned.

Indy asked how it effected the motor

BB explain scientifically the effects it has and why it was indeed an issue

DOA brought personal issues up with BB (irrelevant to the OP)

BB defending all statements, answered all questions and falsified all hearsay with evidence when it applied

Alex resorted to saying he will "smack" me

Mike resorted to calling me a *****, a baby, a cry baby, and a kid who has daddy problems

I know your "ol' man mike" and all but maybe you should look at your words and actions and ask yourself if your acting your age. I came here with a legitamite issue, I stated it, you turned it into what it had become.

You stated that if you had it in for AQ you would post his prices from the buildhouse, then you admitted to doing just that and in the AQ vendor forum no less.

Funny how you've never gone into any other vendor forum and pulled **** like that....

You have an answer for everything that's obvious, you're a know-it-all. I call it as I see it, you are what you are...

You stated that if you had it in for AQ you would post his prices from the buildhouse, then you admitted to doing just that and in the AQ vendor forum no less.
Funny how you've never gone into any other vendor forum and pulled **** like that....

You have an answer for everything that's obvious, you're a know-it-all. I call it as I see it, you are what you are...
Mike on a serious note. You say things that arent true, I call you out on them. What about when you said I NEVER competed this year at a show. Yet termpro and my pictures show different? Or that I was afraid of losing to Geoff, when I had a blown tranny and everyone knew about it cept you? Instead of always being on the offense maybe you should stick back and defend yourself for once instead of moving on to more things you cant support. You keep saying things that arent true, and when I prove you wrong you move on to the next its been shown for 500+ posts. You know what it comes down is your just like me you have a problem admitting your wrong, the only difference is I have a defense and supporting facts, you just use personal attacks and move on to more rumors and hearsay.

On a separate occasion did I dispel the myth as to why DJs prices were so low? The rumor was he had NO markup and was just doing it for fun as he was a retiree. Did I show his prices out of hate, no not at the time. I showed his prices because false information was given and I had legitimate proof from the source. If any company were to every say something as foolish as that I would call them out on it. Your right you dont see me pull that on other companies because they wont have false info like that going around. Everyone has a markup I dont care what business it is.

You know on that last statement I will agure with you yet again. (thanks for keeping it personal yet again though). I am far from a know it all but when I know something and I know the truth, and people speak without knowing any facts. I will call it out. I know youd rather wish I kept my mouth shut as youve been telling me to shut up all thread but (Example) if I said something that wasnt true about a product and had all my followers beleive what I said and spread it on the forum, would you not call it for what it is?

You say you call it as you see it, maybe you should stop reading everything by its cover and look deeper. Get information and supporting facts before you call something.

Mike on a serious note. You say things that arent true, I call you out on them. What about when you said I NEVER competed this year at a show. Yet termpro and my pictures show different? Or that I was afraid of losing to Geoff, when I had a blown tranny and everyone knew about it cept you? Instead of always being on the offense maybe you should stick back and defend yourself for once instead of moving on to more things you cant support. You keep saying things that arent true, and when I prove you wrong you move on to the next its been shown for 500+ posts. You know what it comes down is your just like me you have a problem admitting your wrong, the only difference is I have a defense and supporting facts, you just use personal attacks and move on to more rumors and hearsay.
On a separate occasion did I dispel the myth as to why DJs prices were so low? The rumor was he had NO markup and was just doing it for fun as he was a retiree. Did I show his prices out of hate, no not at the time. I showed his prices because false information was given and I had legitimate proof from the source. If any company were to every say something as foolish as that I would call them out on it. Your right you dont see me pull that on other companies because they wont have false info like that going around. Everyone has a markup I dont care what business it is.

You know on that last statement I will agure with you yet again. (thanks for keeping it personal yet again though). I am far from a know it all but when I know something and I know the truth, and people speak without knowing any facts. I will call it out. I know youd rather wish I kept my mouth shut as youve been telling me to shut up all thread but (Example) if I said something that wasnt true about a product and had all my followers beleive what I said and spread it on the forum, would you not call it for what it is?

You say you call it as you see it, maybe you should stop reading everything by its cover and look deeper. Get information and supporting facts before you call something.
Said I didn't remember seeing you competing, didn't say you never did. Makes no diff to me as you weren't in either class I competed in. No idea where you came up with me saying you were afraid of Geoff.

You and I are NOTHING alike, you know it all and talk out of your *** and when called out on it you make up 100 more excuses, just like posting prices which you denied at first and then made up excuses to defend your hater attitude...

Someday youll learn the difference between defending myself from false accusations and excuses until you do Im done with your pathetic arguments.

Im a stupid kid who runs my mouth, let me run it then, i should not pose a threat to you or AQ. Let me show my personal dealings with the company. Who are you to say otherwise? Thank you and please stay out of my threads unless you have anything relative to the topic unstead of trying to pull attention to other pointless things, at this point the circle is getting boring.

AQ puts out fvcked up top plates FTW and DJ can give 2 *****. Period.

LOL@ DOA getting all butthurt so they try bringin up any little thing to change the subject and attack matt lol...

well I used to talk **** about these subs until I heard some that were in a properly built enclosure and holy **** do these slam. Kinda regretting not getting my old motor reconed into an 18" now, but the guy I sold it to can put it to better use than I can

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date