HDC3 fail

0f7d1c84.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey tommaorw is Tuesday when caco comes back up so these doa guys can go back to running there ish and feel happy.

I remember a guys basket cracked on his hdc3 and everyone started talking ish like aq dosnt owe him a thing and he needed to stop bishing etc lol.

Perhaps an injector is a better analogy. Still though, the same thing would apply. A TSB would be issued if it only happened a few times. And the company would keep a better eye on the manufacturing process.
Okay, so you admit it?

Said I didn't remember seeing you competing, didn't say you never did. Makes no diff to me as you weren't in either class I competed in. No idea where you came up with me saying you were afraid of Geoff.
You and I are NOTHING alike, you know it all and talk out of your *** and when called out on it you make up 100 more excuses, just like posting prices which you denied at first and then made up excuses to defend your hater attitude...
Um, what? That is what you have been doing, not BB...

AQ puts out fvcked up top plates FTW and DJ can give 2 *****. Period.
LOL@ DOA getting all butthurt so they try bringin up any little thing to change the subject and attack matt lol...
this

You guys are all missing the point about AQ, they are not "good products for a great price" or "okay products for a great price". They are okay products for an okay price. I saw a gain dropping in an amp that draws less current than the AQ amp I was using before and the amp I am currently using retailed for less. The HDC series really isn't that cheap when it comes down to it, and a HDC copper 10" costs $230 while a aluminum HDC 10" costs $310? So the aluminum coil alone costs $80 more than the copper one?

Not to mention, 1. if they are truly assembled in house then there is no reason this should have happened, and 2. they gave no response to the OP's email about the issue or replacement for the OP's customer.

AQ puts out fvcked up top plates FTW and DJ can give 2 *****. Period.
LOL@ DOA getting all butthurt so they try bringin up any little thing to change the subject and attack matt lol...
just like you getting butthurt because we talking crap to matt? lol

Hey tommaorw is Tuesday when caco comes back up so these doa guys can go back to running there ish and feel happy.
I remember a guys basket cracked on his hdc3 and everyone started talking ish like aq dosnt owe him a thing and he needed to stop bishing etc lol.
whats funny as most of us were on here before CACO and before you.

I really don't even know what to say other than, that motor is ********, Most of DOA hugs AQ, get like me calling out DOA for hugging aq is ******* hilarious when he has thillo's **** up his *** as far as he does, my aq doesn't look anything like that but was built a long time ago, want quality save your ******* money and buy it, if you want to just get by get the cheap **** but don't act like it's god. Jesus christ you guys are acting like it even matters if aq ***** or not. it could be complete garbage and people would still buy it and be in denial look at audiopipe

just calling it as I see it, could give a rats *** what any of you run or like. In the end all that matters is what I have and like because I'm the one who has to deal with it.

and I'm waiting for some stupid *** shocker comment from some one that I know is coming.

Come on 1 email is enough to say a company is crap im not gonna argue about the sub cuz i don't know how to build 1 but 2 say aq has done nothing to contact u is a bit out there how many company's respond to every email it took me 4 months to get ahold of dc for my alt. 4 emails and 6 calls later i got a response and next day shipping for the wait. so to say aq has done nothing to contact u when u haven't eliminated every possibility to contact them is not enough to say what u applied. as far as personal attacks mat brought that upon himself he called out others on there skills of building. That's just the same as me calling Matt out on driving forklifts he might have a general knowledge but im better. So to all u fegs on here who keep saying DOA is attacking matt need to shut ur mouths cuz not even half have commented on this thread. And half the team doesn't run aq mike l, lord von,Sam,Dan,joker, lil Italy,pat,john,les,tommy,amin and some others i know im missing so to say team DOA nutthugs aq where's the proof more than half the team doesn't run aq.and i beat on my 2 18's everyday for about 3 hrs if there such crap why haven't they went out must not b that **** of a company if they pound everyday and give me no problem

Since it seems that EVERYONE has an opinion on this particular sub.I have a question...I see an extra cooling vent,and I have read the posts about why it is a BAD motor.What does the extra cooling really matter?How much will it diminish the power/usage of the motor? Is the extra cooling really going to affect the sub?If so,what percent? Even an educated guess...1%,2% 10%....How much?

just like you getting butthurt because we talking crap to matt? lol
Not butthurt just funny howmuch you guys ***** about it. Not sure how long the customer had this sub but even if he caught it the day he got the sub i doubt DJ would give him a new one. I dont know matt personally like you guys do but honestly atleast he proves **** with facts that you guys cant prove wrong. Other than say "Well not all subs are like that"

I really don't even know what to say other than, that motor is ********, Most of DOA hugs AQ, get like me calling out DOA for hugging aq is ******* hilarious when he has thillo's **** up his *** as far as he does, my aq doesn't look anything like that but was built a long time ago, want quality save your ******* money and buy it, if you want to just get by get the cheap **** but don't act like it's god. Jesus christ you guys are acting like it even matters if aq ***** or not. it could be complete garbage and people would still buy it and be in denial look at audiopipe
just calling it as I see it, could give a rats *** what any of you run or like. In the end all that matters is what I have and like because I'm the one who has to deal with it.

and I'm waiting for some stupid *** shocker comment from some one that I know is coming.
HAHAHA WTF? I've personally never talked to thilo in my life so what the **** are you talking about? HAHAHA talk about makin up ****. Ive ran TC products so that means I got thilo up my ***? LOL.. Now thats funny. Atleast call me a Sundown nuthugger since i run all sundown and talk to jacob lol..

He has proven (pictures) that the QA is sub standard, and has stated his opinion as to the reason AQ isn't up to par with DD. He did not say all, he said two this month.
I am not sure what else he was to prove or what the proof would have consisted of, but the pictures were good enough for me.

I will also note that I have never personally seen a DD, Sundown, IA... go to a customer with issues like that. If you or someone else has please show said proof, that is has more proof power than a picture.
So let's say you had a personal issue with Coca-Cola and you worked for some lesser known bottling company. If you had the capability to disassemble one of their products to make them look bad because of said issue, you probably would most likely.

My only thing is the guy who so called gave it to Matt never made DJ aware of the issues with the sub. Instead it makes it in the hands of someone who got pushed away time and time again when trying to "help" out AQ. You're a Sundown guy. Now if you had an issue with a nightshade would you go to someone else or would you go to Jacob? Me I would go to Jacob. I got no problem with the thread if DJ was made aware and rejected to help. Instead it ends up in the hands of a guy with the means to disassemble the whole sub.

And in response to the getlikeme kid, I have been to Missouri and slept in the man's house, but I have no AQ products in none of my 4 cars. I have some HDC3 motors that I bought. I have bought AQ products direct in the past though. Didn't you sell one of our guys a Soundigital amp? We have a LOT of guys on our team and all of us aren't running AQ stuff. But when you use a product with some success, I guess that notion gets out. However you feel about the product, I've seen a 159.5 in SS3-4 out of an all AQ substage. Plays music in the high 50s as well.

Im talking DBdrag, Larry is Usaci //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
But Jeremy and Josh talked about it and decided as their was no one in your class for SS3-4 at the CACO show it would be pointless to have you registered as an extreme 3-4 vehicle. Its really no big deal but if you want to bring it up go to a show in Ohio and see how long you last. Greg Zoller would have called that out in seconds. Just like Jeremy lets people sit in cars and so on, he lets **** slide that wouldnt anywhere else cause hes a good dude.

And why is it so stuck in your head, Id ever want to work for a 80year old man who ordered everything pre-designed from the cheapest sub manufacturer in the world. If I wanted to work for a subwoofer company id go to someone who could teach me, to further my education on the subject matter. Jacob, Nick, Scott, David, Rusty, hell any of them could teach me things, DJ has nothing to offer but an okay product at a great price. Never would work for a company like that, I stress to exceed in everything... would never put myself in a position where I couldnt further myself or education.
DJ is 70.

You are finding all of these inconsistencies with Mike's car yet you call us out about not coming to shows? Why want to compete against a car that isn't built for competition or is illegal? Why call out us for not coming to shows if the cars will be put in a class no one is in? Makes a lot of sense.

So when all of the ******** is sifted through this thread is still gay.

So let's say you had a personal issue with Coca-Cola and you worked for some lesser known bottling company. If you had the capability to disassemble one of their products to make them look bad because of said issue, you probably would most likely. My only thing is the guy who so called gave it to Matt never made DJ aware of the issues with the sub. Instead it makes it in the hands of someone who got pushed away time and time again when trying to "help" out AQ. You're a Sundown guy. Now if you had an issue with a nightshade would you go to someone else or would you go to Jacob? Me I would go to Jacob. I got no problem with the thread if DJ was made aware and rejected to help. Instead it ends up in the hands of a guy with the means to disassemble the whole sub.
I can not speculate on why the owner of the sub gave it to Matt, I would assume for many of the same reasons, PSI gets subs and motors sent to him that are not his origionals. I would think that there is a good possibility that the sub was blown, and he wanted a custom recone for one of many various possible reasons.

Your statement "My only thing is the guy who so called gave it to Matt never made DJ aware of the issues with the sub". Do you know the "guy's" motive? And more importantly you just said the "only" thing is the guy... not Matt. So is your beef with Matt? I would assume not, and since you don't know what the reason the owner of the sub sent it to Matt is, then you really have no reason to be upset, other than a love for the man that let you sleep in his house.

Just my $0.02

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date