HDC3 fail

If the channel was double tapped then this thread is ftw(as bad as that sounds), that is bad production there. Even if BB had a supposed retaliation against AQ, we wouldn't know, or have to know, this is the first thread iv'e seen about aq from him so it is a good insight on how AQ does there thing. The CA Net comunity IS better off IMO.

I have asked BB for help for a coil for one of my subs i will admit, but i'm not biased or a sider. But i like threads like this, minus the drama.

You other guys argue about little Bs, everyone has bs to be exploited, it's called hatting when you can't stfu. Some argue that they like Ca for the fun of it etc, but that is bs when they keep trying SO hard post after post arguing this.

damm, after giving my 2 cents i am broke, thanks guys...

Perhaps an injector is a better analogy. Still though, the same thing would apply. A TSB would be issued if it only happened a few times. And the company would keep a better eye on the manufacturing process.
I had a MT with a shifted pole too and it barely moved but it was noticble damage to the sub. Again it wasnt my sub from day one but he has no reason to lie nor does it make a huge difference jsut stating it was a sloppy tolerance but was a functional sub.

In this case a TSB cant come out but atleast contact with the company is would be nice. Am I unhappy about AQ ignoring the email, yeah. Do I go out and attack everything they do no, sorry if it looks like that its jsut the two subs ive had to work on both were flawed. The new AQ 4" sub looks beast and I actually sent them emails giving them props on it, not one negative thing to say and I know they got those cause I got emails back from the same address I sent that one about the motor too. I guess I dont feel outta line saying I know they can do better. I hold companies to a higher standard, I feel that is fair. Others will argue that but what I took a pic of shows it was a bit sloppy.

Specially if they hand assemble the softparts in the US as it looks LouisianaCRX pointed out? not calling AQ liars but I dont see that passing any US inspections, I know they would have caught that if so, i mean when stuff isnt semetrical like that, even people who dont know about subs would notice that.

If the channel was double tapped then this thread is ftw(as bad as that sounds), that is bad production there. Even if BB had a supposed retaliation against AQ, we wouldn't know, or have to know, this is the first thread iv'e seen about aq from him so it is a good insight on how AQ does there thing. The CA Net comunity IS better off IMO.
I have asked BB for help for a coil for one of my subs i will admit, but i'm not biased or a sider.

You other guys argue about little Bs, everyone has bs to be exploited, it's called hatting when you can't stfu. Some argue that they like Ca for the fun of it etc, but that is bs when they keep trying SO hard post after post arguing this.

damm, after giving my 2 cents i am broke, thanks guys...
I will lend you a $

Keep going!

Show me one instance of me crying or bitching
Debating is one thing, stooping into the s hit and calling names is another. You are beneath me, I don't have to debate that.

you are no one to me. so how can i be beneath you? keep dreaming you are so high and mighty

was in a DOA sub-forum controlled by AQ fans, I believe most my posts were changed to immature quotes by a fellow colleague of yours. lasted maybe 3 hours
you said if you were after him you would have posted his prices.......then you admit to posting his prices. So tell me do you have a vendetta, sure seems like it...

Doesn't matter where it was posted and what happened afterwards it was a total **** move and you know it, but you'll have an excuse for this also..

you said if you were after him you would have posted his prices.......then you admit to posting his prices. So tell me do you have a vendetta, sure seems like it...
Doesn't matter where it was posted and what happened afterwards it was a total **** move and you know it, but you'll have an excuse for this also..
Tell me something, miss', does AQ "not" have flawed products? Do you think the softparts used, are top dollar?

Tell me something, miss', does AQ "not" have flawed products? Do you think the softparts used, are top dollar?
Tell me something, have you ever heard me say that???

EVERY company in this business has had issues at one time or another, I just take offense to the OP constantly bagging on AQ...

dragon breath

i love how people are putting 3000 watts and up on a 1000 watt subwoofer and then bitchin when they blow.

Re: HDC3 fail

i love how people are putting 3000 watts and up on a 1000 watt subwoofer and then bitchin when they blow.

I couldnt agree with you more, everyone wants to pull a sub out of the box and put 3k on it without allowing time for it to break in or anything...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date