HDC3 fail

Funny how some people can't just accept the fact I'm right, I predicted DOA would jump in to defend Langford but **** lets look at the facts in which you kids seem to always ignore and try and walk around by saying "matt has another stupid thread" cause it wont work over here. You wont see these issues with anyone else's company.
"Chinese Garbage" and Chinese built are two different things. If companies do their research and use the right builders overseas, they can have great subwoofers made. For example the new LMS5400. You wont find them with poorly drilled top plates. Or hell even the 4 lanzar optis I got here that were just torn apart. They are built flawlessly besides the bolt pattern being off by maybe 2degrees between two of the bolts (which is far from an issue).

Lets look at the facts and not argue out of stupidity. AQs cheapened up. I dont care if they "work" for you, why should we have to settle for half-assed products. If consumers hold companies to a higher standard they will recieve better products, if you accept half-*** work like this then thats what you will receive your whole life.
lol what are you talking about... the numbers speak for themselves...THATS ALL THAT MATTER IN THIS ARGUMENT! don't be salty because YOU buy more expensive stuff and it still cant top him...you say he must be a little sour for buying stuff that isnt built as high quality...yet it still outperforms 100000 other systems with higher quality stuff...?

i love all my aq products. 1200d, 4x90. and the hdc3 i had for a while witch ill be getting another one soon :-D. i blew my 1200d on my own =/ so once thats back ill be good.

yea while i raped some new subs worse than the aq's and they withstood more than 2 competitions. AQ subs=fail. My DD's, Fi's, and custom subs have withstood more abuse than those aq's could ever dream of.
glad doa keeps money in dj's pockets
Your abusing them,what do you expect?

The HDC is better then what Sundown, DC, DD etc offer at that price range. I say that because people notoriously defend those brands...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date