HDC3 fail

AQ, DD, FI, SA....blah blah blah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

i've heard a few setups with AQ subs/amps and didn't really like how they sounded....but then again i would blame it on install....but this here seems a win to me...nightshade motor + hdc3 recone=sex

he states he has 2 hdc3 18s...i call em sundown nightshade 18s with hdc3 soft parts lol but it wangs:

AQ, DD, FI, SA....blah blah blah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
i've heard a few setups with AQ subs/amps and didn't really like how they sounded....but then again i would blame it on install....but this here seems a win to me...nightshade motor + hdc3 recone=sex

he states he has 2 hdc3 18s...i call em sundown nightshade 18s with hdc3 soft parts lol but it wangs:

that just can't be as it's been stated that AQ has the worst soft parts ever...

.but this here seems a win to me...nightshade motor + hdc3 recone=sex
I'd try it the other way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Congrats to 2%

He went up around a dB or so when we re-did his HDC3 motors with NS v.1 coil / cone and 2x Z v.2 spiders -- I didn't expect so much due to the high frequency as we dropped the FS quite a bit on the subs... if the frequency was lower I'd expect a further gain.

heres another useless thread from bumpinbuick trying to bash AQ because Dj don't listen to his stupid ***
Didn't he send DJ a proposal to be a consultant or something? And what's this notion of all of DOA runs AQ? We run what we want. Mine are 9500G motors with PSI recones. Only AQ stuff I have at the moment is my 2 HDC motors.

Matt when you fully understand the reasoning behind the company, you'll understand a lot about life too. Just ***** that you have a beef with a 70 year old man because some old man near you put up better numbers than you ever will with inferior junk. You said you'll be in 3-4. James will have those 4 inch coils most likely. Even with the old HDCs, he was doing a mid 150 in the same class you plan to be in. And they held up on his 2 8Ks. Maybe YOU just want to have bad luck with them. But your plan seems to be working. I doubt if DJ loses some business over this.

im loving how people on a forum who get all nuthug happy over other companies bash others for certain reason. This wouldnt be the first time glue has came out of the sides of the magnets during the construction process. Im sure OTHER companies have had it happen. i remember when everyone had to have RD RD RD and then....look what happened there. How about what happened with RE? how about KOVE? do you even remember kove? i doubt 50% of the people on this forum really remember Kove Audio from the era it was widley used in. Im just glad audioque has stuck to what they have always done from the beginning.

im loving how people on a forum who get all nuthug happy over other companies bash others for certain reason. This wouldnt be the first time glue has came out of the sides of the magnets during the construction process. Im sure OTHER companies have had it happen. i remember when everyone had to have RD RD RD and then....look what happened there. How about what happened with RE? how about KOVE? do you even remember kove? i doubt 50% of the people on this forum really remember Kove Audio from the era it was widley used in. Im just glad audioque has stuck to what they have always done from the beginning.
You mean the same RD that BB was swinging from and going to get DOA a deal on their stuff, but we declined and he's still salty about it. Gee wonder if we made the right decision...

I remember Kove //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Those armageddons were pretty beast subs

If not for fanboyism people would have nothing. My issue still is how people are this **** serious about a car stereo. A fvcking car stereo system....... My guess is they weren't athletic or got picked on at school. The car stereo and putting up good numbers gives them a voice. To each his own.

Funny thing is the OP was directly involved as a rep with several companies that had issues, but he NEVER mentions anything about them. BB = vendetta troll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date