HDC3 fail

Speaking against sundown is blasphemy, J/K but you're right Slim, SD can do no wrong, they've master the art of making subs and amps, so all the other manufacturers can just close up shop. lol yeah right

and they can play outside in free air longer than yours too. I kinda guess that's why 99 percent of subs was made to go inside a box. But if their was a category for playing a sub at 60Hz out in free-air for extended periods, well i guess the SA's are my subs

i love how people are putting 3000 watts and up on a 1000 watt subwoofer and then bitchin when they blow.
I run DD,but I have seen A LOT of AQ subs taking a beating for a long time.Have not heard much of anything bad about them.

I run AQ subs and a Sundown amp, only thing falling apart is my vehicle. If I did buy two new subs that came with off-center magnets and different spider packs I wouldn't be happy though.

Funny how some people can't just accept the fact I'm right, I predicted DOA would jump in to defend Langford but **** lets look at the facts in which you kids seem to always ignore and try and walk around by saying "matt has another stupid thread" cause it wont work over here. You wont see these issues with anyone else's company.

"Chinese Garbage" and Chinese built are two different things. If companies do their research and use the right builders overseas, they can have great subwoofers made. For example the new LMS5400. You wont find them with poorly drilled top plates. Or hell even the 4 lanzar optis I got here that were just torn apart. They are built flawlessly besides the bolt pattern being off by maybe 2degrees between two of the bolts (which is far from an issue).

Lets look at the facts and not argue out of stupidity. AQs cheapened up. I dont care if they "work" for you, why should we have to settle for half-assed products. If consumers hold companies to a higher standard they will recieve better products, if you accept half-*** work like this then thats what you will receive your whole life.

BB has a vendetta against AQ since DJ won't hire him on as a consultant, seriously. Kid emails DJ with advice all the time on how to improve his product and company.

I've told you before take your vast knowledge and start your own company of super subs and amps since you know it all.

Or continue to run your mouth on forums so you can feel important....

I believe my AQ junk subs/amps **** on all that WI had to offer in Madison last year, in SS3-4 and 149.9

Funny how some people can't just accept the fact I'm right, I predicted DOA would jump in to defend Langford but **** lets look at the facts in which you kids seem to always ignore and try and walk around by saying "matt has another stupid thread" cause it wont work over here. You wont see these issues with anyone else's company.
"Chinese Garbage" and Chinese built are two different things. If companies do their research and use the right builders overseas, they can have great subwoofers made. For example the new LMS5400. You wont find them with poorly drilled top plates. Or hell even the 4 lanzar optis I got here that were just torn apart. They are built flawlessly besides the bolt pattern being off by maybe 2degrees between two of the bolts (which is far from an issue).

Lets look at the facts and not argue out of stupidity. AQs cheapened up. I dont care if they "work" for you, why should we have to settle for half-assed products. If consumers hold companies to a higher standard they will recieve better products, if you accept half-*** work like this then thats what you will receive your whole life.
Tis the whole reason you started the thread captain obvious....

As for the 2nd part I've bolded are you F'ing kidding me????? NO other company has issues, did you seriously just say that...

This whole post is irrelevant to others who have had a good experience with AQ.

I kinda guess that's why 99 percent of subs was made to go inside a box. But if their was a category for playing a sub at 60Hz out in free-air for extended periods, well i guess the SA's are my subs
I guess you don't understand the test... it's a worst case scenario thermal test -- meaning if the woofer passes that test then it will NEVER have a thermal issue anywhere near that power level on a real signal.

Since you don't like / understand that test... try this one :

It's our standard QC check for every single SA-10, 12, and 15 shipped.

I have no vendetta //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif DOA just gonna hate when I make a good point. You guys got nothing to say in defense other then you guys think I have it out for DJ everytime I make a good point? I dont email DJ, itd be a waste of my time, old man doesnt listen just like you. Its funny how the ol' guys just cant accept the fact when a younger person is right, its kinda like a direct comparision to our country.

I wont have a company of my own in this industry cause there simply is little margin with such high competition. I know your not a businessman mike, but anyone who is can look at this industry and walk away pretty fast... its simple economics.

You walked on everyone... no one cause no one had a bassrace build in April was it? Imagine if you ran half the equipment with better gear what you could have hit, you can keep settling for less. Maybe you hate me cause I make valid points and your stuck with thousands of dollars in AQ recones, 8 3500.1s and endless amounts of other AQ gear. All that money invested in something that I can prove in a second is poorly built, must make you feel a little sour. Specially when posts wont get deleted here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date