HDC3 fail

Tis the whole reason you started the thread captain obvious....

As for the 2nd part I've bolded are you F'ing kidding me????? NO other company has issues, did you seriously just say that...
SHow me where you have seen mis drilled cooling channel mike? I will paypal you $20 when you do. I have reconed dozens of FI, Sundown, DD, TC subs for dozens of people on the forum. Never once have I seen that issue, have you before? please give me an honest answer

I have my camera ready for the first show, some **** has to go down with DOA and Matt.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have no vendetta //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif DOA just gonna hate when I make a good point. You guys got nothing to say in defense other then you guys think I have it out for DJ everytime I make a good point? I dont email DJ, itd be a waste of my time, old man doesnt listen just like you. Its funny how the ol' guys just cant accept the fact when a younger person is right, its kinda like a direct comparision to our country.
I wont have a company of my own in this industry cause there simply is little margin with such high competition. I know your not a businessman mike, but anyone who is can look at this industry and walk away pretty fast... its simple economics.

You walked on everyone... no one cause no one had a bassrace build in April was it? Imagine if you ran half the equipment with better gear what you could have hit, you can keep settling for less. Maybe you hate me cause I make valid points and your stuck with thousands of dollars in AQ recones, 8 3500.1s and endless amounts of other AQ gear. All that money invested in something that I can prove in a second is poorly built, must make you feel a little sour. Specially when posts wont get deleted here.
You've PM'd me and TOLD me about the countless "white papers" you've spent hours creating and sent to DJ and he won't even open the email or read them. Do I need to post those PM's on here?

Funny how you youngin's are too stupid to realize that use older guys have been around the block and ran across hundreds of know it alls like yourself, so we just let you run your mouth for entertainment purposes. You make NO valid points, never have and probably never will...

You won't have a company of your own because you choose to spend your life swinging from the nuts of everyone else. Grow a sack and step up to the plate with all your vast knowledge and ideas, or continue to be a troll and play the martyr roll.

You guys talked **** and we showed up and "put it on the line". You had plenty of vehicles there that could have done the 49.9 class.

Don't have 3500.1's as I've told you more then once but I guess you know my set up better then me. I have blown ONE sub to date and that was the end of last year when I knew I'd be reconing over the winter. 2 3500's at 1ohm per sub for 5-10 minute long demo's playing down into the high 20's tends to abuse ****. I was quite impressed with how long they took that abuse, maybe my chinese assembler was only tipsy and not drunk.

You had ALL of last year to "prove" how poorly built my car was by showing up with something that sounded better and metered louder. That never happened now did it. Instead you showed up and ran your mouth about all the competitors as usual, even the WI guys....

SHow me where you have seen mis drilled cooling channel mike? I will paypal you $20 when you do. I have reconed dozens of FI, Sundown, DD, TC subs for dozens of people on the forum. Never once have I seen that issue, have you before? please give me an honest answer
You never said that issue specifically now did you. And why are you reconing all these other brands of subs if nobody but AQ ever has a problem? Majority of companies are doing stuff over seas now and ALL of them have had issues of some sort. The good companies fix the problems and move forward, the bad ones don't...

I'll give you an honest answer.....you're starved for attention because daddy never gave two shits about you and didn't come to your little league games so now we're stuck dealing with you. THAT is the reason for 99% of what you say and do...

I have my camera ready for the first show, some **** has to go down with DOA and Matt.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I did realize when he and Les were going back and forth that DOA just might have a guy who can run his mouth as much as Matt. But if Vegas was giving odds I'd probably have to put my $$$$ on BishBoy...

Dont even get me started on softparts. I did two tens for a guy two or three months ago. He had paid for them on the same date and ordered identical subs, one had 6 or 7 spiders the other had 4 and then his new recones looked to have 7 or 8. none of the parts matched up, the plastic spider ring is useless and innefective, just frustrating that people cant make quality like it used to be, its like we are almost forced to settle for ****.
I guess that why they are...or were only $280 though.... but you gotta admit...they still outperform anything else for the price...and thats what comes with it though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date