hcca 12.2 box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmkanek
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wise, VA
im looking to build a box for my two orion hcca 12.2's, im leaning more towards spl, but still want to be able to play music with it, dimensions i have to play with is like 20 for the heigth, 37 for width, and like 26 deep, and if i lay my seats forward i could go like 40 deep, if that would be better to get more spl outta the subs, wanting to go subs up port out the back, i could go with a longer deeper box if needed also just throwing in some numbers, what kind of port area do these subs like

aight, i may check into em man, was u the one with paul yesterday, im josh the one in the blazer that folowed yall back from statesville,

aight, i may check into em man, was u the one with paul yesterday, im josh the one in the blazer that folowed yall back from statesville,
yea i threw the fry at ya LOL...

you can ask paul about my Blue boxes.1 gallon of glass in each and 7 or so coats of bedliner on the outside.they are very high gain boxes

yea lol, ima try to break 150 with the orions, ive seen em do it, just gotta try to see if i can do, but i dunno if i have the power to.

im looking to build a box that is 42 deep, 20 wide, and 37 wide, which will be around 15.375cu.ft. before sub and port displacement, what u guys think too big too little, what wanting to i guess try to tune around 40 hz if yall think that would meter good with these subs, really really need some input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.