havent listened to rap-hip hop in a while... fav playlists?

i'll have to check those out, you heard his crack raider raizor one, nice beat:cool:
yeah i love that one to, also scottie 15. they make all their beats at home with reason, (the newer stuff) 15 years hes been at it and it still has a raw sound.

also check the luniz or yuckmouth. as far as frisco rappers go, gotta check rbl posse, and totally insane (from east palo alto)

yeah i love that one to, also scottie 15. they make all their beats at home with reason, (the newer stuff) 15 years hes been at it and it still has a raw sound.
also check the luniz or yuckmouth. as far as frisco rappers go, gotta check rbl posse, and totally insane (from east palo alto)
cool will do:), i heard that song I Got 5 on it by them, idk how i even got into likein frisco rap, someone just mentioned andre nicatina song in the bass thread then i started likin his songs and that genre, how things grow on me fast lol.

cool will do:), i heard that song I Got 5 on it by them, idk how i even got into likein frisco rap, someone just mentioned andre nicatina song in the bass thread then i started likin his songs and that genre, how things grow on me fast lol.
im a raider by the luniz is a bay anthem, love that song, those albums are hard to find though, out here everyone works together though like too short, e 40, keak da sneak and mr. fab to name a few, also the grouch and zion i, (heroes in the city of dope) was ill, check that one out, came out early this year. hit em' and planes trains and automobiles, are the best songs on that album, but another great one. mr fab is on that album... boy do i love reppin bay area rap, but east coast is still my fave //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any track with T-Pain gets a lot of radio play. I'm not saying its good, but its popular on the radio.

T-Pain = the new Nate Dogg, he's on everyone else's music.

im a raider by the luniz is a bay anthem, love that song, those albums are hard to find though, out here everyone works together though like too short, e 40, keak da sneak and mr. fab to name a few, also the grouch and zion i, (heroes in the city of dope) was ill, check that one out, came out early this year. hit em' and planes trains and automobiles, are the best songs on that album, but another great one. mr fab is on that album... boy do i love reppin bay area rap, but east coast is still my fave //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah , the first bay area group i downloaded was The Team, they had cool songs that still i never get tired of.

never heard those actually. how are they beat wise?
i love positive underground lyrics, and lyrical rap, but both their early stuff was real raw hip hop, traditional sounding if you will. third eye vision from heiroglyphics is worth looking into, and living legends last album classic bumps hard in my suv. i keep both of those in heavy rotation, i used to skate with del and opio from heiro so i've been listening since it was all 4 track.

i love positive underground lyrics, and lyrical rap, but both their early stuff was real raw hip hop, traditional sounding if you will. third eye vision from heiroglyphics is worth looking into, and living legends last album classic bumps hard in my suv. i keep both of those in heavy rotation, i used to skate with del and opio from heiro so i've been listening since it was all 4 track.
i got alot to check out, i started likin rap in 98 then it just grew on me, east coast i sorta like and i noticed there sound isn't all high hatty, it's more snare and thump, um Is most of the bay stuff made with reason(sp)? cuz those songs just pound? like that kaz kyzah guy(he's part of the group The Team) that Money song of his just pounds, if you have not heard that you should man. it will be in your rotation for along time i bet.

Is most of the bay stuff made with reason? cuz those songs just pound? like that kaz kyzah guy(he's part of the group The Team) that Money song of his just pounds, if you have not heard that you should man. it will be in your rotation for along time i bet.
yeah i heard got it in rotation too!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif most of the stuff out here i've mentioned is made with the asr 10 keyboard, opio and domino from heiro swear by it, so does the grouch from the legends. e 40's guy rick rock uses it alot as well. i got one too, but i mostly use cubase and fl7, but there is no substitute for good analog sounds. when it comes to the beat itself most in the industry swear by the mpc 1000 or 2000. thats what i use. alot of the bay loves that traditional tr 808 bass though. we ride alot in our cars here showin off. lol

yeah i heard got it in rotation too!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif most of the stuff out here i've mentioned is made with the asr 10 keyboard, opio and domino from heiro swear by it, so does the grouch from the legends. e 40's guy rick rock uses it alot as well. i got one too, but i mostly use cubase and fl7, but there is no substitute for good analog sounds. when it comes to the beat itself most in the industry swear by the mpc 1000 or 2000. thats what i use. alot of the bay loves that traditional tr 808 bass though. we ride alot in our cars here showin off. lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

there was a rick rock song that hit the lows like none other, **** if i can remember it...

how bout bullies iwth fullies, messy marv! orange juice and a blunt for breakfast song lol, fukin sweet!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.