havent listened to rap-hip hop in a while... fav playlists?

I haven't listened to rap or hip hop since Mike Jones was on top and TI's KING cd came out. I am looking to get back into it, and was wondering if you guys/girls (i know there are a couple of you out there) will post what you guys think is hot right now. Not looking for files, just want some lists to add to my to be downloaded list.

thanks, Jay

jeezy, lil jon, lil whyte, young joc, 3 6 mafia.... i can't think of more cause i'm not a big rap fan but those are some i have heard recently.

i liked the new ghostface (the big doe rehab), wu-tang (8 diagrams), and the last brotha ali (can't remember the name of the album right now). also el-p's album was good (i'll sleep when your dead) and aesop rock, (none shall pass). i know these aren't playlists, but great albums nonetheless imo...

i liked the new ghostface (the big doe rehab), wu-tang (8 diagrams), and the last brotha ali (can't remember the name of the album right now). also el-p's album was good (i'll sleep when your dead) and aesop rock, (none shall pass). i know these aren't playlists, but great albums nonetheless imo...

8 diagrams is alright, but i love the ghostface,

redman album was pretty slick

lol... ok, well thats well noted, but what seems to be the "hot" stuff of the moment, whether it ***** or not... i just dont want to look retarded rollin around bumpin Word of Mouf, and the KRonic, im just a little out dated am looking to update the collection
**** those who would hate on the cronic... i still bump it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.