Haven't been on this forum in about 10 years

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
I personally have no problem with implants. Matter of fact I love them. One of the greatest inventions ever. Funny though my top five are all tall, skinny blondes (-1) with not a lot of boobage.

Taylor Swift
Charissa Thompson
Blake Lively
Kendall Jenner
Amber Heard
LOL the first one has fake boobs bro.

People say something as a joke and somebody takes it serious. Then, the cops get called. Every thing is funny until the Popo comes knocking.
Here are all of the fucks I give ---------->

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
I thought it was an act but you really are. Like the real you.
I'm probably one of the smartest people on here, unfortunately. You are a little funny though. If you were smarter you would know if it's an act, or, not. You'll never know the real me. You can't handle the real me. You need me. Oops, a few good men popped in my head.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm probably one of the smartest people on here, unfortunately. You are a little funny though. If you were smarter you would know if it's an act, or, not. You'll never know the real me. You can't handle the real me. You need me. Oops, a few good men popped in my head.
At least your not saying your the genius of the forum anymore. And hey umm, tell your "buddies" , at least seem intelligent, makes us look bad otherwise. If nothing else it's annoying. Really get you rocks off being annoying?

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
At least your not saying your the genius of the forum anymore. And hey umm, tell your "buddies" , at least seem intelligent, makes us look bad otherwise. If nothing else it's annoying. Really get you rocks off being annoying?
Annoying? You've witnessed me getting annoyed. Just look at my negative rating. I can piss off the best of them. They don't see me laughing the whole time. There is a thin line between trolling and fishing. Which side of the hook is a choice.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I don't even know what ratings are. But quit being annoying. Do you not know how to socialize?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds