Have 1000 watts, What subs?

StockDX
10+ year member

NC
OK guys I have a Hifonics 1000 watt AMp. I wwouls like to know what subs would you guys recommend. The system is going into a 1997 Acura TL. The trunk is kinda small on this car so I think Im going to go sealed. I like more SPL. I know that and sealed dont go together but I dont have much room to work with. I've been thinking about 2 12" CVR. What other subs would you recommend with this power.

Thanks?

X2 on the model # of hifonics amp

some of the recent models have been notorious for putting out much less then thier rated power.

12" CVRs

for the money you can't beat 'em

Its the Brutus BX1000D. Yeah Ive heard these amps are overrated., But I dont have enough to get a new amp too. 1000 watts a 1 ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.