Haters busted my window wtf

Building a house for $20k is impossible. I don't care if you do all the work yourself, which is highly unlikely, and shop around for the best of the best deals. Hell, a concrete slab alone is going to cost 10k(but i bet you shop around till you get if for $.10 sq ft). That guy is such a bullshitter. I bet he cannot provide proof of anything.

I'll also add that running 12's is child's play these days. Hell, I ran low 12's in stock bottom end Sentra and a progressive nitrous set-up and drove it for a year.

p6n13.gif

HATERS.jpg

haters.jpg

haters.jpg

haters.jpg

HateShaun.jpg

dude you are full of sh^t get the f^cck out. 10.1 and running a 12 in that heavy asz piece of sh^t f^ck off and die. you are just like eery other piece of trailer trash around here that has a 1976 corvette engine with a holley 600 on it that makes 400 hp.no way a

1) 468 with 10.1 ompression makes 500 hp or 600 ft lbs of torque

2) a car that big pulls a 12 flat ith 10.1 you sir are full of shite. go spread your b^llshit elswhere

I had a 460 big block ford that had10.5 compresion a .500 lift cam, 2" headers and some other doo-dads and made barely over 400 hp. but im sure I dont know how to build a engine, and I'm sure the dyno was junk.

If your so sure of your crate being fast video it on the quarter mile.

but you go girl on your olds. im sure its a ripe chicken.
Here you are another uninformed person, first off it doesnt have a holley 600, and it was built to be quick on the street and pull a decent track time. 12 is fast enough for me, until i build something better. The car only weighs around 3500 lbs. Ill try your 460 any day of the week. Look around, theres numerous oldsmobiles running 12s and 11s with mild even 350-400 cubic inch engines. Theres nothing worse than a dumb *** like you that thinks they know something when they really dont know ****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd_PjUuKcJQ

@I Lke Waffle ;

I apologoze for my previous post, I was drunk and shouldn't have been mean. I just find your claims pretty unbelievable. If you think I dont know anything about motors your dead wrong. I am not an expert by anymeans but I'm no spring chicken either.

In your video it looks like a 7 second 0-60 time..... nice

Last edited by a moderator:
@I Lke Waffle ;
I apologoze for my previous post, I was drunk and shouldn't have been mean. I just find your claims pretty unbelievable. If you think I dont know anything about motors your dead wrong. I am not an expert by anymeans but I'm no spring chicken either.

In your video it looks like a 7 second 0-60 time..... nice
Lol, try again, 5 second 0-70, shifting at only 3500rpm. Lulzasaurus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.