Harness for vintage Kenwood KRC-X657, or map of plug?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Pulled a Kenwood KRC-X657 out of storage - purchased by me new in 99, and only installed in a vehicle a year or so before being pulled; wouldn't mind installing it in the wife's mini-van, but, alas, I can't seem to locate the wiring harness... Can't seem to find one online for purchase. It's a 16 pin in 2 rows of 8, with the pair at one end being larger and closer together...

There are harnesses on ebay which look like they'd plug in, but since none seem to list as working for this application, I'm suspicious the leads may be in a different order. So if I could find a map of the pins on mine, I could re-label the leads, and be in business.

Ideas? Would all of Kenwood's harnesses of a given type keep lead locations the same?

Would seem potentially disastrous if not.

Joe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.