harman/kardon LOGIC 7 - wiring harness - after market radio

Participant count
  • Participant list

isaacblum

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello,

My car: 2010 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged

Does anyone know if there is a wiring harness for the harman/kardon LOGIC 7?

If not has anyone been successful in putting an after market radio in this car without re-wiring/replacing the amp, speakers, etc? PDA Road gear in Littleton, CO is saying its a complete overhaul to replace the entire system. rewriting, and new speakers, etc..

I live in Denver, CO If there a shop that has done this work before would also be helpful.

I have been able to find the wiring harnesses below, but these are not for the harman/kardon LOGIC 7

Hi Isaac,

I have the same car. I wonder what solution you came up with (I hope that after 3 years, you HAVE a solution)? I would like to replace the head unit but also the amp, but not the speakers.

Last edited:
Hi Isaac,

I have the same car. I wonder what solution you came up with (I hope that after 3 years, you HAVE a solution)? I would like to replace the head unit but also the amp, but not the speakers.
Have you browsed eBay? Screenshot_20231014-223758.pngScreenshot_20231014-223748.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...