had a vision LOL

i think what he is saying, is having 2 ports firing seperately, not into each other, which to me sounds just rediculous
It'd just be a "normal" 6th order bandpass box. Normally you tune one around the sub's fs and the other an octave above that.

Yo-Dawg-I-heard-you-like-boxes.jpg

What are the benefits of a 6th order?

ahhaha guys dont be mean I had alittle to much to drink last night lol but I ment like those pics that 813thumper posted......i never saw that and I just came up with that idea but how does it highs and lows with 2 diffrent port's tuned diffrently

lol, i know how you feel. i had this idea once, and it pretty much was fail...... built a centerfire vented enclosure with a front plate. sort of like an intersect horn, but i didn't know that at the time, nor that all i had to do was tune it differently, and it would have worked....... i do believe there was a bottle of captain involved that night, as well.

that one i posted in particular was not that loud unfortunately. it was hitting 145 but it was not sealed from the rest of the car. it also could not be played too low either.
Yeah, 6th order BP's a very picky...need to be willing to test and rebuild...external aeros are a great way to learn a thing or two quickly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.