Guess the Wattage... Power Acoustik BAMF1.3000d

While 500 watts is a nice starter system, I think there are better out there for the money. You will see in the video it's cheap all over and for 120-135 you can get a better amp.
yeah ppi ion 1k is like $129 and they do just under rated

I'm granting your wish... Just ordered a 2500.1D Cobalt. I know its not the 3500.1d and it's 1750W Rating, but we will see if the Cobalts are legit or not....
u the man... u may've missed my reply on this thread, someone tested the 3500, did 1640 i think at 14.8v though.. i wanted to see 2500.2 of course but that would just be for me so i guess the 1 will do about same as the 2 at their lowest loads..

actually i just found a cobalt 3500 dyno did 1640rms (rated 1750) but voltage was like 14.8 i think.. either way may not be to bad for the $ if they don't fry in a month.. i was looking at the 2500.2 but the 3500 rated at 1360 @ 2 ohm so may do about 1100 or so.. guess with 25hz ss may not work for me anyway but good bang for $ if they last..
You might want to check out the Rockville DB series for 2ohms on a budget... Just finished testing the db16. Very good dynamic power... Certified and Uncertified a little optimistic, but I think it might be due to me not having enough juice to feed it fully. DB15 might be perfect for you...

I can't wait till the 2018 elections, Michigan is about to legalize it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

You might want to check out the Rockville DB series for 2ohms on a budget... Just finished testing the db16. Very good dynamic power... Certified and Uncertified a little optimistic, but I think it might be due to me not having enough juice to feed it fully. DB15 might be perfect for you...
idk about rockville, i don't even know about cobalts even if they test good.. if u can't power something great i'm sure my car can't either..

Yeah, the Rockville popped my house circuit... just like the Belva on the certified run.

Circuit board looked pretty decent... not sure on the reliability but atleast you get a year long warranty. It shook the F out of my house when I hooked it up to the FU 750 in my "Lab". The DB16 is too much for a single FU 750 12.

Yeah, the Rockville popped my house circuit... just like the Belva on the certified run.
Circuit board looked pretty decent... not sure on the reliability but atleast you get a year long warranty. It shook the F out of my house when I hooked it up to the FU 750 in my "Lab". The DB16 is too much for a single FU 750 12.
that was at 2 ohm? just looked it up i see it's rated at 2k at 2 ohm..

Last edited by a moderator:
They've been saying that for over a year and nothing has yet to happen, thankfully the Trump administration seems to be caught up in their own drama and Sessions possible involvement with the Russians have created bigger fires than fighting law abiding stoners. If anything happens it will be towards the end of the term when they are reaching for anything that makes them look good so they can be re-elected. 4 more states legalized it since Trump was elected, they haven't been shut down.
It's legal here...one of the 1st states to legalize it. Shops appeared everywhere. There's a few near me. They keep wanting to crackdown on it because they want control. Don't let them, vote no.

I actually do...
i'm always on the look out for a killer used deal but well see how the cobalts and rockvilles do this yr., unless i get a d2 sub i think i'm safer with ppi power and dependability than the other amp around that price..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.