Guess the Wattage... Power Acoustik BAMF1.3000d

and still no one has tested a cobalt?
I have held off because BigDWiz told me he ordered one for testing.... to be fair he said he had a ton in house now and he only releases once to twice a week... after I'm done editing these 3 videos I have nothing on deck.... Looking at a SS T1.4000dl, Audiopipe mini...., Lanzar Opti500x2...

500 watts was nice when I was 18 years old.....but I'm 43 now and that was a long time ago.

Most of us are probably putting closer to 500 watts on our mids and highs.

But still someone starting out with 500 watts could run two 150-250ish watt subs and have a nice 1st system.

500 watts was nice when I was 18 years old.....but I'm 43 now and that was a long time ago.Most of us are probably putting closer to 500 watts on our mids and highs.

But still someone starting out with 500 watts could run two 150-250ish watt subs and have a nice 1st system.
While 500 watts is a nice starter system, I think there are better out there for the money. You will see in the video it's cheap all over and for 120-135 you can get a better amp.

500 watts was nice when I was 18 years old.....but I'm 43 now and that was a long time ago.Most of us are probably putting closer to 500 watts on our mids and highs.

for 20 bucks less you can get a boss AR4000 and get 900 watts certified.

I wouldn't know but earlier this year when I bought it I looked it up on eBay and they had some.

Think it had been in the pawnshop for quite a few years. Owner is selling pawnshop and getting rid of inventory. He got the boss display also and it has a few amps on it. All old tho.

Just don't vote republican... Feds are threatening to crackdown on states that Legalize it.
They've been saying that for over a year and nothing has yet to happen, thankfully the Trump administration seems to be caught up in their own drama and Sessions possible involvement with the Russians have created bigger fires than fighting law abiding stoners. If anything happens it will be towards the end of the term when they are reaching for anything that makes them look good so they can be re-elected. 4 more states legalized it since Trump was elected, they haven't been shut down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.