Ground wire

Yeah what he said. You also want to make sure you scrape away any grease,paint, or rust. So that you are grounding to bare metal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If all else fails, drill a hole in the floor and run a bolt through.. make sure the washer on the bottom is on clean metal, then silicone it good so you don't get rusty... AND MAKE DANM SURE YOU AREN'T DRILLING INTO YOUR GASTANK! it WILL explode and kill you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Make sure you know where you are drilling if you decide to do that...

Yeah, I've always used seat belt bolts, but like everyone said, make sure your sand away any paint, as well as dirt. You want as much current to flow as possible.

-Joe-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.