Ground loop

Participant count
  • Participant list

broncoupe

uk
Connected a Mosconi amp to a Porsche PCM unit
The Mosconi is compatible with the Porsche output, many others have just soldered RCAs to the outputs and all good
Not me massive ground loop tried every earthing trick, only thing that clears noise is ground loop isolators.
I know you can say job done but is it possible noise is in the original Porsche headunit
Any help or ideas

Connected a Mosconi amp to a Porsche PCM unit
The Mosconi is compatible with the Porsche output, many others have just soldered RCAs to the outputs and all good
Not me massive ground loop tried every earthing trick, only thing that clears noise is ground loop isolators.
I know you can say job done but is it possible noise is in the original Porsche headunit
Any help or ideas

Simply sorted all the forums I read said the output was a low level signal
Infact when I looked at the quadlock it is infact a speaker line signal
Same meat different gravy
All sorted no noise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.