Greenville Area

Oh well good to know at least, found this little shop with some DDs, never expected them to carry them place is small

If you are anywhere near Roanoke Rapids we have 2 shop's that both meter with TL's. Supreme Audio is the more respectable shop since they deal with the more high end companies and don't do horrible installs. I believe it's $10 for a hour. The other shop is 10th Street AutoMart.

try this weekend at the new shop its called EAST CAROLINA CUSTOMS the boys over there n washington thou there having a car show THERE WILL BE A SPL BASS OFF

CAR & BIKE SHOW-REGISTRATION STARTS @ 9AM-ENDS @ 2PM-(SPL BASS OFF) DB STREET DRAG/MODIFIED TRUNK/STOCK TRUNK/WALL/NO WALL/PORT WARS- (CLASSES) LOWRIDER/CLASSIC/DONK/IMPORT TUNER/CAR/BIKE/SPORT TRUCK SUV/OFF ROAD TRUCK SUV-(BEST OFS) BEST OF SHOW/BEST PAINT/BEST INTERIOR/BEST RIM & TIRE/ BEST AUDIO & VIDEO

HOOTERS OF GREENVILLE, NC WILL BE ON SITE

COVERAGE BY ECS MAG.

LIVE DJ & PERFORMANCE BY DROPJAW'S COUNTRY BOY KT FEATURING VIDAL & OTHER ARTIST

WOOGIE'S OF CHOCOWINITY WILL BE SERVING FOOD/DRINKS

OVER 50 TROPHIES

FREE GIVEAWAYS/RAFFLES

AFTERPARTY @ CLUB FACES/10TH STREET GREENVILLE, NC

FOR ANY INFO CALL 1-252-946-1070

We are kind of close to Greenville Zip is 28160 in Lower NC, Terlab is $10, no real set time limit on it.
prolly best deal on TL ive seen since ive moved to NC. we got a shop here in jacksonville but they are crooks and who knows what they charge. they are called onslow audio for the record.

try this weekend at the new shop its called EAST CAROLINA CUSTOMS the boys over there n washington thou there having a car show THERE WILL BE A SPL BASS OFF

CAR & BIKE SHOW-REGISTRATION STARTS @ 9AM-ENDS @ 2PM-(SPL BASS OFF) DB STREET DRAG/MODIFIED TRUNK/STOCK TRUNK/WALL/NO WALL/PORT WARS- (CLASSES) LOWRIDER/CLASSIC/DONK/IMPORT TUNER/CAR/BIKE/SPORT TRUCK SUV/OFF ROAD TRUCK SUV-(BEST OFS) BEST OF SHOW/BEST PAINT/BEST INTERIOR/BEST RIM & TIRE/ BEST AUDIO & VIDEO

HOOTERS OF GREENVILLE, NC WILL BE ON SITE

COVERAGE BY ECS MAG.

LIVE DJ & PERFORMANCE BY DROPJAW'S COUNTRY BOY KT FEATURING VIDAL & OTHER ARTIST

WOOGIE'S OF CHOCOWINITY WILL BE SERVING FOOD/DRINKS

OVER 50 TROPHIES

FREE GIVEAWAYS/RAFFLES

AFTERPARTY @ CLUB FACES/10TH STREET GREENVILLE, NC

FOR ANY INFO CALL 1-252-946-1070
going to be loud i hope

there isnt one now mobile millenia use 2 do it but not now
Im not sure what the shop was called, but I think it was mobile millenia (on 10th st next to papa johns) that I had an amp install done. I think they moved to washington, but if thats the place, dont even bother with them. They skimped on RCA's (only ran one to my 4ch) and for speaker wire they just twisted the wire and covered it with electrical tape. cheapest quality ive seen in a while. I appologize if thats not the shop name, but anyone from the area prob knows what shop im talking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...