Broward County, FL

Doubt this thread is going to get going since most members don't even know these parts of the boards exist, but anyone in Broward should post in here. Anything like people who can do installs and build boxes for others locally are welcome. Oh yea West Palm Beach your welcome in here too. Let's see what happens with this one.

*sigh*

I'm in northern Broward, almost Palm Beach. Anyone recommend any car audio shops around here, especially when it comes to making a box?

I'm in Broward and I couldn't really find anyone local to build a box for a decent price. I went with BJ at fishercustoms.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll keep you in mind cshaw...

I'm in Broward and I couldn't really find anyone local to build a box for a decent price. I went with BJ at fishercustoms.com //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I'm in the process of getting box designs from Pete @ Team Toxic Bass, so I think I might be going fishercustoms route

only good shop i know about is in boca on boca rio road next to glades and the turnpike. called audio creations. if theres any other great shops around, im down to check it out. but i build my own boxes.

Yeah you can view his build logs at caraudiojunkyard.com forums you can see mine there was well. Customer service is top notch and he did for me what none of these shops around here could for a fraction of the cost.

only good shop i know about is in boca on boca rio road next to glades and the turnpike. called audio creations. if theres any other great shops around, im down to check it out. but i build my own boxes.
I heard this as well. Haven't had the chance to check 'em out I'm rarely in Boca.

not sure much they would charge for a box really. they do charge 75 an hour. but they do high end installs and know there stuff. however they are down to 2 people in the shop right now and going through 12 cars a day, crazy.

not sure much they would charge for a box really. they do charge 75 an hour. but they do high end installs and know there stuff. however they are down to 2 people in the shop right now and going through 12 cars a day, crazy.
yea that does sound like a crazy schedule. eh I think I'm going to wind up making my next box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

munchies

10+ year member
Mazdaspeed3, zoom-zoom
munchies
Orlando
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies