GPS Antenna types?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Overkill66

CarAudio.com Newbie
I occasionally install replacement car audio systems for friends and aquantiences, one problem I have is that I like to reuse the existing gps antenna that is already installed in the cars. I would like to get an assortment of the common types of gps antenna ends so that I can cut off the end of the factory gps antenna, solder or crimp on the correct end that fits the stereo I am installing and plug it in. Is this reasonable or are there too many types to do this? I have only seen about three or four types but I don't know what they are called or where to get just the ends. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This head unit has no power antenna adapter. So the image you are getting is not coming in from the correct program. Like if you were on an AM...
Hello everyone, This is my first post , I'm a total noob and was looking for some expert advice. I bought a 2010 Hyundai ix35 with a stock radio...
1 & 2. Blue w/ white stripe is going to be a remote wire. It's a switch wire(/power button) for your amps. You have a power wire that...

About this thread

Overkill66

CarAudio.com Newbie
Overkill66
New Hampshire
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from