Gota Question???

4solobaricz
10+ year member

BOSS
Illinois
ok me a buddy of mines was having a talk about distribution blocks, i searched the forum and couldnt find a answer so i figured

id make a topic about it, well he was saying i shouldnt use the distribution blocks because the audio shop told him it takes power away causing your subs to cut off when you got the volume up, says when he had em in his car, they did that so he took them out

and ran everything off the battery in the trunk and it made the subs hit even harder and it never cut off...

reason i brought this up is sometimes , mines does the same thing i was considering doing it..

any input?

lol a distro block cutting power? i highly doubt it. was it grounded correctly? at that much power i hope you had a battery in the trunk or 2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.