SOLD Got to move it now!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SentraStyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am selling all this stuff for a good friend of mine. It is all used but in new condition (as far as I know). I will double check the condition of the equipment myself before any $$$ changes hands. Here it is:

1 - Alpine MRVT757 2 channel amp (One step below the beast MRV1507)

1 - Alpine MRVF307 4 channel amp (50 x 4 RMS)

1 - Boston Acoustics 6.5" Pro Series Components

1 - Either RX97 or RM9 Boston Acoustics 6x9's (not 100% sure which ones, but I think they are the RM9's)

Looking to get $350 shipped for the whole lot. This is a great deal for a great sounding setup. The only thing that would be needed would be a radio, subs, and wiring for a fantastic sounding system. I will split it up...but only if it all goes.

Thanks,

Kenny

How much for the following, shipped to Ashburn VA 20147. Individual prices please...

1 - Alpine MRVT757 2 channel amp (One step below the beast MRV1507)

1 - Boston Acoustics 6.5" Pro Series Components

Ill take the alpine307 if we can work out a package deal.
The boston 6x9's are in great condition. They are the RX97's (I just asked which ones they were). I have an offer of $150 on the amp already. Let me know if you have any other ?'s.

The boston 6x9's are in great condition. They are the RX97's (I just asked which ones they were). I have an offer of $150 on the amp already. Let me know if you have any other ?'s.

Ill take the 6x9s let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SentraStyle

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SentraStyle
Kissimmee, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date