Got the 2 tone paint...

nice looking from afar, how does it look in person? is that paint shop off hwy 96?
I think it looks good in person. They ****ed up the 12 gauge logo on the back tho. He's gona get it fixed for me.

It's in smyrna off of new nashville highway between i24 and 840.

Nice truck, and the paint does look good from afar. Was the paint the painter's idea? They seem to enjoy gray and black, since there's another vehicle right next to it, with the same paint job, but different tone of gray. I prefer the 1999+ F-250's. I was going to pick one up this winter, but it had a diesel in it, and had quite a bit more miles than I was willing to pay for.

Nice truck, and the paint does look good from afar. Was the paint the painter's idea? They seem to enjoy gray and black, since there's another vehicle right next to it, with the same paint job, but different tone of gray. I prefer the 1999+ F-250's. I was going to pick one up this winter, but it had a diesel in it, and had quite a bit more miles than I was willing to pay for.
Man I really like the 7.3L powerstrokes. And ya it was his idea. That truck is his wifes nissan titan. It looks badass. Her gray is lighter than mine is though.

Fuck you Buck, you woke me up today with your picture message //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I like the colors they look really nice, and thats a great place to do the two tone. It's subtle but still noticeable. I would love to see a bigger pic and from the side, but it's freezeing here to so I wouldn't force anyone to go outside! lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date