got SCREWED!

wow thats good, well i dont think it should be hard to prove that, i found the piece after i heard it rattling inside the sub, and it looks like it has been bangin against the other sub, plus the way they were positined in the box it was almost certainly what happened, the box also looks like it has been thrown around, no fragile stickers or anything.
what do i do... just bring it up to ups?? call??

thanks

Zach
Zach

That’s a start, if the seller would help with good clean pictures of the undamaged subs, then UPS might be a little more forgiving.

But you need to file this ASAP. Like tomorrow. Even if the seller is non responsive.

Good Luck

Greg

another satisfied ebay buyer!
sorry to hear it. I don't buy subs in anything less than ORIGINAL PACKAGING anymore
Thats why I dont buy things off the internet w/o enough refs. Live and learn...sorry it happened to ya man, but you do need to think a little more before doing an online transaction //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

Thats why I dont buy things off the internet w/o enough refs. Live and learn...sorry it happened to ya man, but you do need to think a little more before doing an online transaction //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

yea i know your probably right, but i have bought a million things off the internet, through me and my friends, and ive never had a problem before, but this time, it seems like i got took. Im not having my best week, thats for sure

Zach

you can call UPS to file a claim, they will have to come out and inspect the box, they will determine if it was packaged correctly, then they will let you know if it covered. this is how they get out of paying alot of claims they just say it was not packaged correct.

get it touch with the seller and let him help or refund you.

Well if it wasn't packaged well couldn't you just repackage it so it looks good so that way its UPS's fault? Cus I have a feeling you aren't gonna get ne help from the seller

Well if it wasn't packaged well couldn't you just repackage it so it looks good so that way its UPS's fault? Cus I have a feeling you aren't gonna get ne help from the seller
yea he got foked so why not fok someone else. great thinking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

If the seller will not respond to you (and do go and pull his user info off of eBay and give him a call to see what's up) then you're going to need to file a Non-Performing Seller report with eBay as well as any other filings you make in attempts to recoup your losses.

UPDATE!! i got in touch with the seller and he is going to file a claim with UPS tommorow, then i should know some info.

thanks for all the help

Zach

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cazorp

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
cazorp
Shreveport,LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date