Got My New Subs!!!!!

So this is pretty hilarious!
[...]

the fedex truck had spun 2 loops and was in a ditch backwards getting pulled out by a wrecker and the couple in the silverado were talking on their cell phones! all i can say is THANK GOD my new subs got here ok! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
For a moment, there, I thought you were going to tell us that the FedEx driver was OK after the accident. Who gives a **** about your subs when a human being could have been badly injured. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i wouldnt of said it was hilarious if the fed ex guy wasn't ok..

they gave them a van to get the rest of the stuff out of the truck and they kept delievering like CHAMPS!! cause they stopped at my mothers work afterwards

dude, they're not that special. why not see how much they can handle? i gave my rd audio heavyweight 18 4k, and it blew up, and i was following directions (rated for more, actually) so why don't u listen to this guys cool story,instead of ***** about stupid stuff.
to the op, i thought it was a really cool story, thank god your subs didnt get destroyed along the way!
Because here in this forum people have been told about people on here with SE experience sending more than the subs rated power to the SE's...other subs can usually handle more than their rated power. Not just this forum but other forums as well. I think I know what I'm talkin about....so now, what were YOU *****ing at me for??

lol...he's a genius alright. Wait till audioholic sees this....he's gonna laugh
This statement tells me Im succeeding in educating people on the realities of how a speaker operates. Thanks for that... a guy sometimes has to wonder if he's getting through, and if he should bother. Now Im glad I bother.

Because here in this forum people have been told about people on here with SE experience sending more than the subs rated power to the SE's...other subs can usually handle more than their rated power. Not just this forum but other forums as well. I think I know what I'm talkin about....so now, what were YOU *****ing at me for??
Who cares it's done and they're already blown. Quit b*tchin.

ya i already knew the difference im around car audio all the time..

i was actually going to step up to the MX series but i would of had to get a whole new box and i didnt wanna go that long without my beat

what box are you going to put the SX's in, cause they no likey sealed

what did you have your SE's in

i have my 12" SE in 1.12 net, sealed, love it

Who cares it's done and they're already blown. Quit b*tchin.

x2 and id be cool if the guy didn't realize that he did something wrong

but he does, too much power>smoked the subs> got new subs>learned something

/

oh and weird story, i wonder if the have to tell everyone that

their package was in a wreck?

ps I'm sure that's him box in his avi, ported

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

johntheradioman

10+ year member
johntheradioman
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from