got like 200 or so, which comps?

namster44
10+ year member

Great White North
Canada
I have a bit of money, like 200 or so, but I need some new comps to go in my Honda....I saw Perfect 6.1s for like 215 on ebay...I am familiar with infinity, but not many other lesser known companies, aka ID, or Focal etc. Need some advice or should I just get the 6.1s, they are pretty decent to my ears.

How do these sound? I have no way of knowing what they sound like from where I am from, are the highs crisp? does it have midrange and depth or is it like a comps set that only does one thing well and **** ass at everything else?

what about some Kodas 6.1s....a little pricy, but I know if I search around I could find a good deal or something. I hear they have good midbass/range and still hit the highs well too.

How much are the Koda 6.1s? I looked on their website for like 360 or something like that, but anyone know where I can find the best price for them??????

i personally like the eclipse SP8692 which run for about 180. my only other choice would be focal, but you can pick up a comp system from them for under 250

Originally posted by namster44 How do these sound? I have no way of knowing what they sound like from where I am from, are the highs crisp? does it have midrange and depth or is it like a comps set that only does one thing well and **** ass at everything else?
the CDT's sound great...good all around comp set. Crisp highs and warm decently strong mid bass! they perform very well and the best **** $150 i've spent, nothinf in that price range compares. BUT, if u have the money go w/ the koda's. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

namster44

10+ year member
Great White North
namster44
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date