got everything.......

Participant count
  • Participant list

adio
5,000+ posts

THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
jbl bp 1200.1 from jcldallas24 a month ago, new enclosure from boomsday on monday or tuesday and sundown E series 10" (x2) with a ppi 900.4 from wooferetcs.com earlier today. now i just need wiring and a place to install it.

where should i get the kit from? i talked to mylows10 on the phone about 3 - 4 weeks ago. he is an option. im lookin for somebody closer too (atlanta metro area or georgia, alabama, tennesee, south carolina area.) i need a wiring kit with everything PLUS a distro block an an extra set of rcaS (1 amp to power all 4 front speakers and the sub amp).

power wire, ground, rcaS and remote wire need to be longer than usual (backseat no folds down and if i have to pull the box out i wont have to climb in the trunk to detach $h!+). if i cant get recommendations here, then ill just hit up mylows10 again.......

thanks again guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i would go with mylows10 i have bought alot from him and he is always a phone call away and offers some advice and he is pretty fair and can get you just about anything you can desire

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

i would go with mylows10 i have bought alot from him and he is always a phone call away and offers some advice and he is pretty fair and can get you just about anything you can desire
no offense to homeboy ^^^^ up there but i just dont know you but im sure he would be fine to go through too gl

let me know what u wanna do champ......
Sorry about that man. I didn't see your response. Let me know the lengths and wire sizes you need and I'll get you a price. I can pre terminate the power wires if you like. I use closed end copper lugs, a hydraulic crimper and heat shrinks.

And yeah, I feel ya vibe. Here is my facebook page with all the info about my company, in case anyone is curious. There are come comments from customers, some pictures of my work and of course, info about my brick and mortar location.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

adio

5,000+ posts
THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!
adio
college park, ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date