Got everything but wires- can u help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

brothaknowles
10+ year member

Ok I FINALLY got everyting for my system. I installed several layers of second skin damp. in the trunk and doors, got a Memphis 1500w. class D amp, two Resonate Engineering HC 12"s, and about a 5 cub. foot custom box..

I need a wiring kit. I know it needs to be 4awg, but should I just run to wal-mart and get the $25 kit, or go to local dealer and spend $60? Does it matter?

ALSO- HUGE FAVOR-- I do not trust local installers around here since past experience with friends, so I want to do this myself... is there anyone out there willing to walk me through installing all of this or know of a site that would completely explain everythign to me? Keep in mind I don't know squat about installing it... (I already have my CD deck installed etc..)

Thanks- Andrew †

i got your pm brothaknowles i think i could help you out with the amp and sub install i dont know anything about dynamat though, i think a 4 gauge amp kit should work if you want me to make you a diagram or find you one respond to my pm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brothaknowles

10+ year member
brothaknowles
Wichita, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from