Got a sound violation ticket.

How about how many FACTORY systems can be heard from 50'.....fight it.
Those can be ticketed also. Just like saying I was speeding in a stock/factory car, so it's not illegal. See what the cop says when you tell him that LOL

OP knows he was playing it loud, so why is anyone on here disputing the 50' distance and trying to come up with technicalities. Go to court, pay your fine, and learn from your mistake.......

This still boils down to you guys trying to dodge a ticket by exploiting technicalities in the law. The law has to be written with certain boundaries however the spirit of the law is to keep the peace and stop people like you from blaring your systems in places that disturb others. I'm not saying I'm not guilty of listening to mine at high levels, all I'm saying is, you should know that this risk comes with the territory. When you install large audio systems in your vehicle you're going to be putting yourself at risk for noise violations, same as when you install nitrous in a street car, you'll be at risk for more speeding tickets. Just man up, pay the ticket, and move on with your life. Maybe even learn from it and try to be a little more cautious/respectful next time. Neighborhoods and nighttime are not the time to be going full tilt. Use discretion and you won't run into this problem again.

This is retarded, why should we feel sorry for you because you're not observant, and in all likely hood were trying to impress people pulling out of the school parking lot "beatin' down the block"

It always cracks me up when someone posts a thread like this.. next thing you know everyone is jumping all over the dude for being irresponsible and blah blah blah. We all have the same hobby & we all bump irresponsibly sometimes. Whether OP was doing it on purpose or not doesn't really matter. All you high & mighty uppity little bitches need to shut the fuck up & get a grip on reality. We all do it to impress SOMEbody.

Don't get me wrong.. you should always be aware of your surroundings & be watching for the po-po. If you're not aware enough to see a police officer then you're not paying enough attention to the road anyway & should probably consider a new hobby to begin with.

It always cracks me up when someone posts a thread like this.. next thing you know everyone is jumping all over the dude for being irresponsible and blah blah blah. We all have the same hobby & we all bump irresponsibly sometimes. Whether OP was doing it on purpose or not doesn't really matter. All you high & mighty uppity little bitches need to shut the fuck up & get a grip on reality. We all do it to impress SOMEbody.
Maybe you should read my post again. I wasn't chastising him for playing it loud, it's the fact that he did the crime and is now whining about the punishment. You are correct, we all have the same hobby, and we all know the risks.

As far as doing it to impress people, I disagree with that. I do it because I love it, it's not for anyone else but me...

There's a difference between impressing people, and being an idiot.

I go full tilt or pretty close to it, whenever I drive. I just don't bump in parking lots, in neighbor hoods, and I turn it down significantly at stop lights. I've never gotten a ticket, it's all about common sense.

I go full tilt or pretty close to it, whenever I drive. I just don't bump in parking lots, in neighbor hoods, and I turn it down significantly at stop lights. I've never gotten a ticket, it's all about common sense.
Exactly. With great power comes great responsibility. It's the people that blast their shit in neighboorhoods and outside schools and whatnot that give the hobby a bad name.

Maybe you should read my post again. I wasn't chastising him for playing it loud, it's the fact that he did the crime and is now whining about the punishment. You are correct, we all have the same hobby, and we all know the risks.
As far as doing it to impress people, I disagree with that. I do it because I love it, it's not for anyone else but me...
Honestly I didn't even see your post mane. I'm not aiming my comment at anyone in particular.

There is mega truth to this. I agree 100%. Like I said though, it just cracks me up when a bunch of pots call the kettle black.

Honestly I didn't even see your post mane. I'm not aiming my comment at anyone in particular.
There is mega truth to this. I agree 100%. Like I said though, it just cracks me up when a bunch of pots call the kettle black.
No worries man, it's just, if you look back through this thread the discussion was quite different last night...I may be a little defensive, haha

i wonder how many of you turn it down at a stop light when your favorite song is playing ? that is the real question.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

hahahah shut up, he did the crime. Ure so retarded, ure face in prob more offensive then his system... just shush, it as already proven that hes not just trying to weasel out. If the cop followed procedure he should pay the fine, if he didnt it should be thrown out. Crime hahaha try living in 3rd ward houston, u wont call loud systems a crime when ure gettin ure *** beat for some shoes

hahahah shut up, he did the crime. Ure so retarded, ure face in prob more offensive then his system... just shush, it as already proven that hes not just trying to weasel out. If the cop followed procedure he should pay the fine, if he didnt it should be thrown out. Crime hahaha try living in 3rd ward houston, u wont call loud systems a crime when ure gettin ure *** beat for some shoes
You should really just stop posting, I'm not sure how old you are but you have the maturity level of an 8 year old and the spelling/grammar of a 5 year old...

You're the type of people they're referring to. Who cares that you live in the ghetto? I don't. Police don't have to worry about the dumb **** they do in the hood. So they ding you for dumb **** like sound ordinance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Tek18

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tek18
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date