Got a new whip need speakers!

gotSPL

Hey guys,

Used to be a part of this forum and still been bumping ever since!

Heres the deal, got a 2005 dodge magnum and I'm in need of new door speakers and rear speakers. The size of all of them are 6x9's and I would love to keep the total for all four under 300. What suggestions would you reccomend?

its not that difficult but if u wanted comps u would really need an amp.....most headunits only put out 20 watts rms and most comps are 70 watts rms and up. ur better of with coax 6x9's for now

If you have the factory Boston system, the door speakers are low-pass crossed over, so coax's would be pointless. I'd go with a quality 6.5" component system.

If you have the factory Boston system, the door speakers are low-pass crossed over, so coax's would be pointless. I'd go with a quality 6.5" component system.
they are going to be run off the headunit...thats pointless running comps off a head unit

no i dont have factory Bostons. I was just looking around for some speakers and I would really prefer to have the coax 6x9's just because there are so many to choose from. Looking to get possibly some Rockford Fosgate T1693C, Kenwood KFC-X693 or MB Quart DTH 169. What ones would handle bass better?

I had an '05 Magnum. Doesn't it have 6 1/2s in the front doors? Your's may be different, but mine had 6 1/2s in the door, 6x9s in the rear, and a factory cut-out for 3 1/2s in the dash. I used pioneer 4 ways in the doors and rear, then ran Pioneer 80mm 2 ways in the dash. Amped them with a 4 channel Audiobahn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gotSPL

gotSPL
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Joshdoster