GOT 40,000+ watts ? I do...:)

please if you dont have Alma Gates, etc. status, dont even try boast.
and if helping is bragging about your DD woofers and amps I see the same pics of all over the forum.

who cares, but it gets old.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

I just posted the Z1a's there was no pic as of yesterday or when ever I took them...I have had them for a couple of months...but yesterday was the first day of the post...because I'm getting ready to hook them up....I've run the 99z10's in several setups including daily....I have a new pic that I just put up that has never been shown...I don't post the same pics unless someone ask to see it or the subject is pertaining to something....dealing with them....I should have a new pic of the 99z10's soon because they have a carbon fiber dustcap now...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif always making improvements //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

There IS money to be made at wal-mart if you get into the upper levels of managment (store manager and up)
Their pay is pretty decent (the store manager i know was pulling in 6 figures) And atleast there WAS a potnetial to get a SICKKKKKKKKKK bonus (althought I heard they are doing away with that, if they havent allready)
of course there is....all you have to do is not care about your employees, put the company ahead of your own family/health/well being, screw the general public as often and as hard as you can.......and maybe, just maybe, they will reward you for selling your soul with a promotion. Again, i was in Walmart management....i know what i'm saying. Now i work for the World's largest household goods manufacturer...Procter&Gamble...i make more money and don't have to worry about the above mentioned downfalls of walmart

of course there is....all you have to do is not care about your employees, put the company ahead of your own family/health/well being, screw the general public as often and as hard as you can.......and maybe, just maybe, they will reward you for selling your soul with a promotion. Again, i was in Walmart management....i know what i'm saying. Now i work for the World's largest household goods manufacturer...Procter&Gamble...i make more money and don't have to worry about the above mentioned downfalls of walmart
Oh I hear ya, wal-mart is a HORRIBLE place to work, i didnt think it was possible for an employeer not to care one bit for its employees one bit. I was there for 2 years, was a "team leader" had a good friend who was store manager of another local store, and a cousin who was a co-manager at the store i worked at (which LOTS of people *****ed when they found out, felt i got "special treatment")

100_0830.jpg
that battery is straight up getting raped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

I am still curious of how he more money in a pair of subs than the average wal-mart employee's annual salary.

No amount of money management allows you to spend more than you save indefinitely

I am still curious of how he more money in a pair of subs than the average wal-mart employee's annual salary.
No amount of money management allows you to spend more than you save indefinitely
ever seen a $75,000 bonus check? and that wasnt even maxed out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioAnonymous

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
AudioAnonymous
Green Bay, Wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date