GOT 40,000+ watts ? I do...:)

my mother has been working at Wal-mart for 20ish years now. Not even management because she turned it down. She makes like 18 bucks an hour. So there is more to the story then what he says.
well i used to be in Wal-mart management so i know i lil something about it ....

If someone ask I don't mind telling...I have nothing to hide...I like cars and car audio...If I like something I buy it...plain and simple.....And Wal-Mart has the biggest employee status in the US....Its a job it pays the bills....I like it too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Don't they have one of the highest turnover rates as well?

Ok. I'll bite. What is your status in car audio?
3 1/2 years of first place wins since I started competing in SPL....I change my system up on a regular basis...I run different combinations of amps and subs....so I don't run the same setup over and over....I do all my builds in street driven vehicles...I could build a strictly SPL trailor vehicle...I have a nice caravan just for that if I decide on it.....But right now I'm into street vehicles.....Here is a pic of my Van....There is work being done on it as well.....as we speak...in case I decide to do a build in the near future...

VanTruck001.jpg

3 1/2 years of first place wins since I started competing in SPL....
Fairly easy to do when nobody loud is ever in your class....and if you don't attend finals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

3 1/2 years of first place wins since I started competing in SPL....I change my system up on a regular basis...I run different combinations of amps and subs....so I don't run the same setup over and over....I do all my builds in street driven vehicles...I could build a strictly SPL trailor vehicle...I have a nice caravan just for that if I decide on it.....But right now I'm into street vehicles.....Here is a pic of my Van....There is work being done on it as well.....as we speak...in case I decide to do a build in the near future...
VanTruck001.jpg
So why does doing a few vehicles and helping friends give you a higher status? I mean. My status I would consider pretty low in car audio. I'm not Cook, Owens, Norris, Britain, Firgard, etc.

Have you ever won in World Finals in db drag?

I'm just saying if he's a cart pusher he isn;t making much cash. There's other income somewhere.
oh i here you on that ....what i'm saying is that Wal-mart does not pay ****, so its real easy to complile a huge employee base. Especially when they are the only real employer in many towns.

Well around here I am pretty big....and getting bigger I might add //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Its all in good fun....Its a hobby its not like there is much to gain..The most I've ever won was a maybe $25.00 trophey...I just enjoy the sport...I've been competing since 91

oh i here you on that ....what i'm saying is that Wal-mart does not pay ****, so its real easy to complile a huge employee base. Especially when they are the only real employer in many towns.
Its a steady check I can count on...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well around here I am pretty big....and getting bigger I might add //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Its all in good fun....Its a hobby its not like there is much to gain..The most I've ever won was a maybe $25.00 trophey...I just enjoy the sport...I've been competing since 91
You should be more humble. Any person that competes on a regular basis locally is usually "big." Locally is.......well.........meh....... but being on top at Finals is where you can claim more "status."

We all have opinions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but I help many people with car audio questions and problems daily....maybe someday you'll get to my staus in the car audio world....there will always be haters...there will always be fans...but anyone that knows me in person ...knows i go out of my way to help as many as i can....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
he is a good guy with a **** load of amps (probabbly has 100,000 watts in his house amps just sittin around did u see his 4 sale thread and that was only a fraction wow)

Mine is a daily driver so I'm sticking to my little 20,000+ watts ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
OMG is all I can say lol. And im hear thinking 1200 watts is too loud for me daily

please if you dont have Alma Gates, etc. status, dont even try boast.

and if helping is bragging about your DD woofers and amps I see the same pics of all over the forum.

who cares, but it gets old.

There IS money to be made at wal-mart if you get into the upper levels of managment (store manager and up)

Their pay is pretty decent (the store manager i know was pulling in 6 figures) And atleast there WAS a potnetial to get a SICKKKKKKKKKK bonus (althought I heard they are doing away with that, if they havent allready)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioAnonymous

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
AudioAnonymous
Green Bay, Wi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date