Goodbye Driver's Den

Yeah Conrad broke off from Baillos and is now running his own shop over there.. had them put in a HU for 2 friends... again great work.

First things, first. Driver's Den has been installing high quality car audio in customer's cars since 1985. We have served hundreds of happy customers, since this post was written 6 years ago, and are alive and well.

It is really a shame that you didn't reach out directly. We can't fix your issues over the Internet.

If you call us and want your equipment re-installed there is going to a fee. We have to pay our installers and they do not work for free.

As far as the cutting of wires, this was never mentioned to me, that I can remember. Sorry, for that misunderstanding. Regardless, labor would apply to reinstallation.

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with the work you received. But next time, just call me.

We are here to help.

Jim Gooden - Owner, Driver's Den Albuquerque, NM

I never dealt with Drivers Den.... However, Mike from Mesa Radio installed my Honda Accord system in 95. Soundstream Continuum, Clarion head unit, Clarion EQ/DSP, MB Quartz speakers and 3 10" JL Subs. One of the best systems in town at the time. Mike was always great and always treated me right!!!

I think that good customer service is the only way a shop can stay in business now days with the internet and all.

thats a bummer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...