good wire brand?

[quote name='ptcruiser07']looking for good brand of wire that's not over priced...ideas?[/QUOTE]

Audio Technix

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

[quote name='shauncox26'] @mylows10; sells skyhigh.[/QUOTE]
@mylows10;

^^^FIXED :thumbsup:

i found knu koncepts for 2$ a foot but its 18$ shipping for 50foot comes to 114.80 for 50 foot is this ok price? its lil under 2$ a foot my bad lol

i found knu koncepts for 2$ a foot but its 18$ shipping for 50foot comes to 114.80 for 50 foot is this ok price? its lil under 2$ a foot my bad lol
What kind of wire?

Check out Execution Audio - it's just like AT wire and you can find helluva deal if you know where to look.

found a 50 foot role of sky high 0/1 wire for 80$ good deal? and dose n e one know the % of copper in sky high wire

I use excelene welding cable from ebay, works good,no issues with the Texas heat
I use welding cable also, but i dont pull the amount of power you guys need, mines a very solid 4 gauge welding cable, ive got it fused at 80 amp and its never blown the fuse yet running a sony mobile ES 3546 amp, and an american bass xd-1800

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.