Good thinking Admin...

Private Messaging should be active now. As far as member moderators go, we are going to continue to let the members police themselves. If you see a post that needs attention, click the Report to Moderator link in the lower right corner of each message and let us take care of it. This way, everyone is equal and there are less hard feelings among members. Thanks for your inquiry.

Thanks alot! Finally I see a post from the admin, lol;) The new sections look good, and turning the PM on is even better. Thanks again:)

It sure is good to hear from the admin. We appreciate what you are doing for the car audio world, and we definitely appreciate you turning on the PM's. It will help everyone out quite a bit. GOOD JOB.

Originally posted by Phatillusion It sure is good to hear from the admin. We appreciate what you are doing for the car audio world, and we definitely appreciate you turning on the PM's. It will help everyone out quite a bit. GOOD JOB.
I'm still in shock that I talked to the admin...it's kinda like talking to God...

Originally posted by RangerMan  

I'm still in shock that I talked to the admin...it's kinda like talking to God...
You know he is watching you, but you can't see or hear him...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.