Good Start-Up Battery

sobe3yourself.
10+ year member

lordside gangster
Orange, CA
I just bought two deka intimidator batteries for my trunk and i was wondering what a good starting battery would be.

I am running going to be running an aq2200d on my dd 9512. i have stock alt and battery right now and will be putting the two batteries in the back.

Big 3 and all wires in 0 gauge welding wire

With 2 dekas in the back you shouldn't need an upgraded batt under the hood.
Agree, a 3rd batt would just cause problems with mixing different group sizes. I have a aq 2200 powering 2 re se 12s. I put 2 group 27 marine batts in my trunk of my jeep and removed the front batt. It works perfect and this way you don't have to add an isolator/relay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...
I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
That's what I'm going to do, cheap, and easy to do. I picked up a spst switch today
I found a solution that you may try. PAC TR-4 Remote Turn on module. It's on Amazon for about $17.00

About this thread

sobe3yourself.

10+ year member
lordside gangster
sobe3yourself.
Orange, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date