good SQ songs?

i gone to places where salesmen use the blue man group and when i sell i like to use these discs focal made to test their speakers a lot of good tracks on these discs. they are great to test your car speakers' imaging.

Wow...guys I just was listening to one of the best sounding songs I've ever heard on my home system, maybe you should try it in your cars.

Matchbox 20 - Bright Lights

Other than that, i believe that whatever music you personally enjoy will sound the best to you. The differences in the actual music is it's recording. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Once again Aperfect Circle.... :veryhappy

Tori Amos, Dido, Linkin Park, and Orgy. These are just my opinions I guess... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I enjoy listening to Opeth's CD titled ****ation, I also bought a new CD by Porcupine Tree called In Absentia - Turns out the Porcupine Tree singer is a bit messed up, the lyrics aren't that "tasteful" but funny how talking about beating children and screwing your wife doesn't get the "Explicit Content" sticker, but the Alanis Morisette CD (Jagged Little Pill) where she says the F word once does...

My list that I use on everything from ringing out PA's to car audio:

- Eagles - "Hotel California (LIVE!!!!)"

- Sting - "Spanish Guitar Solo"

- Joe Satriani - "Manhattan"

- Stevie Ray Vaughan - "Little Wing"

- Pink Floyd

- And Dire Straits is pretty good too now that I think about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.