Good spray paint for pillars?

Jared530
10+ year member

Drop bombs
I pretty much faced the fact that I'm not going to be able to wrap my glassed pillars with vinyl so I was wondering if their was any good spray paint that would make them look moderately decent? I absolutely hate the look of glossy paint on fiberglassed parts, but dont like the super matte bbq charcoal look either

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Not familiar w/that.. but it sounds like you're pretty picky about the look of your stuff.. so I would probably just mess around w/'em & figure out what you like best.

Hi...

Does anyone know the color code for the pillars in SSM civics? It is sort of a Grey color. everything else is black, but the pillars are Grey.So if you could tell me a spray paint that would match it pretty good, that would be helpful.Actually I am not getting the options to be select for the pillars color. Anybody can suggest me then they can post suggestion to me. Thank you and stay connected.

hi..

the color is called "BLACK" or "Negro" if you habla espanol.. "Black" is found in a spray can at your local walmart.. "Black" is also found in ghettos, robbing Deerhunt's blazer, hulls of slave ships, and residing in our county jail.. I hope this helps you understand "Black"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.