good spl/daily driver

Then I'm assuming you cant control them very well with that head unit. Perhaps a HU with independent woofer control is in order to make you happy.
Good luck, either way.
yes i can control them. very well i might add. but i hate having to go back and forth into it.

yes i can control them. very well i might add. but i hate having to go back and forth into it.
Maybe I'm misreading somewhere then, because you said the thing you hate most is that the RE's overpower the mids/highs when you turn the HU down some, right?

New woofers are not goin to change that...

Maybe I'm misreading somewhere then, because you said the thing you hate most is that the RE's overpower the mids/highs when you turn the HU down some, right?
New woofers are not goin to change that...
not misreading, just mis understanding. basically, i got the subs in the idea to get into comps, so i went with good spl, but when i dont feel like bumping, i gotta go in the radio, i have the x693, which is an awesome radio, but fails miserabley on some things. its a pain in the ass to have to have to do when im just tryin to listen to something. so im looking for something thats more daily driver, but can still be a nice spl sub.

no sub is going to level match properly for you. What your looking for is a setup problem and no sub is going to fix it. Turn your gains down slightly if you want the volume on the sub to ramp up slower. Anyway instead of trying a new sub just change the frequency repsonse by building a new box. What are you tuned to right now? If it's any higher than 30 try a new box with lower tuning, 28-30hz.

Pac1 makes an inline RCA leveler that you could install. Would give you a "bass knob" to control the subs since you're too lazy to do it via the HU.

And x3 on the subs not being the issue and no sub is going to help your "problem" since there isn't one.

Pac1 makes an inline RCA leveler that you could install. Would give you a "bass knob" to control the subs since you're too lazy to do it via the HU.
And x3 on the subs not being the issue and no sub is going to help your "problem" since there isn't one.
ask anybody on here with the x693, its a pain in the ass.

second, never said there was a problem fagg0t, just said im looking for something for more daily use. learn to read dumb@ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.