Good second battery to run with a ed nine.1??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Brianyakno
10+ year member

Ok looking to pick up a second battery that is hopefully under 70 pounds . 2010 gti 140amp stock alt will be running 0 gauge. a 10" sundown zv2 sub and a elemental designs nine.1 amp. Whats a good second battery for this system to stay away from the diming? The cheaper the better, the lighter the better. must be dry cell. Appreciate any info!! used to run a spv70 with a sundown saz1500 and that did perfect but want alittle bit light battery if possible

Ok looking to pick up a second battery that is hopefully under 70 pounds . 2010 gti 140amp stock alt will be running 0 gauge. a 10" sundown zv2 sub and a elemental designs nine.1 amp. Whats a good second battery for this system to stay away from the diming? The cheaper the better, the lighter the better. must be dry cell. Appreciate any info!! used to run a spv70 with a sundown saz1500 and that did perfect but want alittle bit light battery if possible
I have some redtops for sale. 150 shipped.

I have some c&d batteries also. a few 55ah, 75ah, 100ah.

ALso have some rebagged Deka group 31s.

Let me know, i can cut u a break

I've had good luck with the Optima Red Tops. When one of mine died after 12 YEARS!!! I didn't hesitate to buy another.
They are solid for sure. I have 3 of them at a steal of a price at $125+shipping.

Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.