Good Rock Bass Songs?

If you like metal music I would try (shadows fall----the war within----The Light That Blinds) The first song on the album is called The Light That Blinds. Double kicks so fast and loud it will make your blood curtle. You have to check these guys out. absolutely insane. (Soil----Redifine----Can you heal me) (Tool) Anything tool is great. (Meshuggah----Rational Gaze) This stuff is extreme. Most people cant handle it. (Rammstein) They have been on a couple of movies. Theres more to them than that. The guys voice is absolutely amazing. (Lamb of God----Ashes of the Wake) Another heavy band but theres alot there. (Hatebreed) All hatebreed is amazing. You can really feel the anger but unlike alot of bands you can understand what he is saying. (atreyu) A little known band that needs to be recognized, absolutely amazing.
Please check this music out. Your going to wonder why you haven't been listening to this forever.
I have quite a few of those on my HD. You sound like you used to regular rusgoth.org. =)

I don't know, but it doesn't seem right to look at rock for *loud* bass. Like we need to make loud bass a requirement for another kind of music. =\

How about Lacrimosa or Jack Frost (The band, not the guru we have around here)

linkin park....and 9/10 of all the sh!t mentioned *****...

Arsis....Death Metal, POUNDING double Kicks, probably some of the most stand out Double kicks ive heard...you would have to like Death Metal to like it though

Opeth has some Crazy ass fast kicks as well (See Masters Apprentice)

Porcupine Tree, has some KILLER bass lines, (strip the soul, .3 , Hatesong, Slave Called Shiver, prodigal (good behind the music bassline) Everyone loves porcupine tree, very easy to get into, catchy, awesome music, most people I show them to like them alot, AMAZING live

Paradise lost - this cold life (Will Bump your **** hard!)

Threshold - Days of Dearth (last 1 and half is F!CKING WINDOW SHATTERING, Gets LOOWW)

not a fan of COB myself but alot of metal heads I know like'm alot
X2

They'd be a lot better if their recording quality was better. I got a track off the Headbanger's Ball 2 CD set and the instrumental definition could use some real attention.

lacuna coil

tools - undertow

the new mudvayne cd has tunned down bass

cephalic carnage they have some kick ass bass lines and some fast deep blast beats

some of opeth has some nice bass lines

godsmack - awake most of this whole cd has some nice bass

shadows fall - somber eyes to the sky cd has some low tuned kicks

a perfect cirlces - thirteenth step cd

some of lamb of gods ashes of the wake cd has some cool bass lines

blood simple - a cruel new world cd has some nice sounding kicks

alot of static x's stuff has some nice bass lines same wiht mushroomhead

dry kill logic

tappin the vein - the damage alot of songs on this cd have some low notes where you just feel the bass you dont hear it

and some of shinedown

thats all i can remember for now

Want bass?

mNemic!

Try these guys and you will be like WTF BASS IS EVERYWHERE!

Also Raunchy has a lot of Bass, not bad either. Very sexy!

Crossbreed and Spineshanks as well rock it out with Bass.

-Linkin Park - Reanimation.... Fast foward track 20 to about 2 minutes and let it play.

-Korn- "Got The Life" "Blind"

-A Perfect Circle- "Imagine"

-Finch- "What it is to Burn"

-Funeral For a Friend- "Red is the New Black"

-Reggie and the Full Effect- almost anything by him

-The Used- "Take it Away"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.