Good Rock Bass Songs?

Alexisonfire(one word) kicks a$$ not a lot of thump but ffukkin mad bass(HARDCORE FANS ONLY), if you aiint likeing(vodka make spelling hard) hardcore music dont download

almost any track off of metallica's "and justice for all" album has a decent amount of bass on the kick drum because of how it was produced, try dyers eve first heh.. don't expect any bass guitar though lol

more metallica:

sad but true

the struggle within (especially the intro)

wherever i may roam

nothing else matters

bleeding me

megadeth - trust

dream theater has written some crazy technical stuff..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif Korn - Blind.....15 seconds in, loudest bass in pretty much any rock band song. Got my attention.

Korn - Untouchables //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Korn - Take a look in the mirror

A Perfect Circle

Creed - My own prison(I don't like their new stuff, but I have to admit this cd is pretty **** good)

Those cd's are awesome, definitely check em out.

As far as a single track goes, this one's pretty good.

Godsmack - Bad Magick

Weezer - Untitled (The sweater song), My Name is Jonas, Say it ain't so

The Distillers - anything off Coral Fang

RadioHead - Karma Police, Lucky

Any Rage Against the Machine

Any Sublime (if you consider them rock)

And biggest surprise of all, Nirvana - Unplugged in New York. There are some great bass lines on this CD. My favorite: Where did you sleep last night?

Ok Im old but Firehouse has the best kick drums on any cd I have ever heard . That cd makes my chest hurt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif
Saw them opening for Warrant back in the day. That kickdrum hurt my chest in the parking lot (they were already on stage when we got to the concert, we were a bit late).

Simple- Collective Soul off their self titled.

Queenryche-Empire and newer. Not just kickdrum either.

almost any track off of metallica's "and justice for all" album has a decent amount of bass on the kick drum because of how it was produced, try dyers eve first heh
If by produced you mean synth drum. Great result but it's a digital effect.

Bass notwithstanding, Dream Theater is great listening. Lots of talent in the band. Same should be said for Rush.

If you like metal music I would try (shadows fall----the war within----The Light That Blinds) The first song on the album is called The Light That Blinds. Double kicks so fast and loud it will make your blood curtle. You have to check these guys out. absolutely insane. (Soil----Redifine----Can you heal me) (Tool) Anything tool is great. (Meshuggah----Rational Gaze) This stuff is extreme. Most people cant handle it. (Rammstein) They have been on a couple of movies. Theres more to them than that. The guys voice is absolutely amazing. (Lamb of God----Ashes of the Wake) Another heavy band but theres alot there. (Hatebreed) All hatebreed is amazing. You can really feel the anger but unlike alot of bands you can understand what he is saying. (atreyu) A little known band that needs to be recognized, absolutely amazing.

Please check this music out. Your going to wonder why you haven't been listening to this forever.

I second Queensryche Empire- that album pounds, and not just drums. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Blood Sugar Sex Magic sounds awesome too, and basically anything by Sublime or Rage Against the Machine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.