Good place for discount alarms like viper

i know we wont install an alarm if you didnt buy it form us, also dont know of any other place local that will do it, too much crap that can go along with it, also if you want to buy it off the internet, the internet cant fix it when stuff goes wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

if it breaks and you didnt buy it from them, you think their gonna care?

need to think about some things other than trying to save a quick buck

alarm is one thing i would make sure i buy form someone that knows what their doing

i could really care less on what you do, im not getting anything out of it, im just trying to save you some hassle down the road

i know we wont install an alarm if you didnt buy it form us, also dont know of any other place local that will do it, too much crap that can go along with it, also if you want to buy it off the internet, the internet cant fix it when stuff goes wrong //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

alarm is one thing i would make sure i buy form someone that knows what their doing

i could really care less on what you do, im not getting anything out of it, im just trying to save you some hassle down the road
Car toys installs new in box alarms for 160.

Agreed, however its quite funny when I do install an alarm that someone bought online and it doesnt work out of the box. I typically get ... "Then why do I have to pay for install? " //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Working or not the install procedure is the same. Nothing more, nothing less. So why should I have to lose my time? Now ...you can pay me to remove it, send it back to your source and pay me to reinstall it again. Seems pretty pointless and pricey when it goes that route ..

but seriously, viper pretty much made them monkey proof... which is why they were so successful as a company, relying on a lot of hacks installing them. I have seen some screwed up systems that I would never imagine working, but they do.

Do you do it for a living? Most Techs at a dealership get paid over $100 an hour for their knowledge, which includes warranty work, changing a tire... and the use of the diagnostic computer that tells what is messed up. makes the $20 look like McDonald's money. It ***** to see professional technicians under pay themselves because they believe the consumer would see it as too expensive. I am way more expensive than what everyone else charges, won't touch a remote start security combo under $1k installed, however, not many shops aren't offering a new Mercedes as a loaner vehicle or doing pick up and delivery with a complimentary wash and vac.... Nor are they doing the installation like I would either which I pretty much guarantee smokes 99% of the shops out there, because I am so anal about it. A screw up on an immobilized vehicle, disables the vehicle... not too many people happy when that happens...especially when someone has to foot the towing bill, then the repair bill that the dealership is going to say the alarm remote start was the problem.. is the shop or the customer (vehicle owner) going to pay? It is a vicious circle. Do I do many? not if I can help it... too time consuming and there is more fun things to do. .

Not saying a cheap install is bad nor saying I am the poop, but Viper counted on a generic install and pretty much made it bullet proof for the past 15 years successfully.

Also I have a 2 way for sale in the classified section. a shameless plug it is, but i earned it for all the crap I am going to be hearing on my post
i was doing installs for a living but as an hourly paid installer it was not worth my time for the money i made. so i went back to slanging coffee for the bills and doing installs and construction on the side. the past month and a half i have made the same and sometimes more doing side work than my full time job managing the coffee shop. it is hard for me to charge what i want to be paid for a alarm remote start, because i am generally $20 under what a shop charges. hell i would love to pull in a $100-$200 per install but not happening. plus its all labor on my end no product overhead. if i need a product i order it offline or go to the shop and get it generally depending on the guys mood and what i want 10-20% above cost. i got a valet 562t and a xk06 out the door for $150 one day and $120 the next weekend. i need to order like 12 units

what is a good alarm to get in the 100$ range? i dont want a remote start and if i have to buy extra seirins thats fine too?

i was doing installs for a living but as an hourly paid installer it was not worth my time for the money i made. so i went back to slanging coffee for the bills and doing installs and construction on the side. the past month and a half i have made the same and sometimes more doing side work than my full time job managing the coffee shop. it is hard for me to charge what i want to be paid for a alarm remote start, because i am generally $20 under what a shop charges. hell i would love to pull in a $100-$200 per install but not happening. plus its all labor on my end no product overhead. if i need a product i order it offline or go to the shop and get it generally depending on the guys mood and what i want 10-20% above cost. i got a valet 562t and a xk06 out the door for $150 one day and $120 the next weekend. i need to order like 12 units

can use the coffee shop besides looking for tail, to get more side work... great idea! what kind of coffee shop, Starbucks or private! We serve Starbucks here but man is that crap nasty... cool machine though!

can use the coffee shop besides looking for tail, to get more side work... great idea! what kind of coffee shop, Starbucks or private! We serve Starbucks here but man is that crap nasty... cool machine though!
it is biggby coffee formerly know as beaners gourment coffee. it is a midwest chain, based out of east lansing michigan. we have been around 10 years. yes the machines are cool, they cost $12-17000 tho. but the shop that supplies then, fixes them and roasts all of out coffee is 2 blocks from my store so it is nice. since they break. i have gotta some tail from the coffee shop too.

good alarm for under a $100 on ebay viper 350hv

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.