Good Midbass drivers for $100 a pair?

UMWDawg92
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missoula, MT
I'm working on a three way front stage and wanted some opinions on good midbass drivers for 100 or less for a pair. I'm looking at running them between 60hz and 250hz. Biggest drivers I can fit are 7s, they're going in the doors which are deadened and sealed. I been looking at the Dayton rs180 and the Elemental Designs e3.6. Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated thanks

I've got just the thing for you, OP.

CL-6E - CDT Audio Classic Series 6.5" Mid Range Drivers

Pics:

CDT2.jpg

CDT1.jpg

They've never been powered. I'll do $80 shipped to your door.

no soliciting. dont wanna be a pusher like goobant //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

one question though aren't those more midrange drivers than midbass? or do they do well 60-200 hz
Yeah, they're midrange drivers. I can't tell you much of anything about them other than they're built pretty well. I haven't done anything other than take them out of the box to look at them and snap a few pics.

The offer's on the table. If you want to give them a shot it's up to you. If not, that's cool too. I'll sell or use them eventually...

hmmm how bout this idea... my comps are pg rsd65 which do have great midbass but are a little lacking in the midrange, what if i used the pg mids for the midbass and the cdts for midrange how ya think that would sound?

hmmm how bout this idea... my comps are pg rsd65 which do have great midbass but are a little lacking in the midrange, what if i used the pg mids for the midbass and the cdts for midrange how ya think that would sound?
No clue, bro. I honestly haven't heard these CDT's. I picked them up a month or so back and they've just been sitting here since then. I actually plan to buy a crossover for them on monday. I planned to play around with them a little then...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.