Good headunit under 200?

Note: The KS-PD100 is not compatible with the iPod touch (1st or 2nd generation) or iPhone/iPhone 3G. This iPod interface will also not charge the iPod nano (4th generation) without the Scosche passPORT (142IFWA).

Read about it first bro.

Note: The KS-PD100 is not compatible with the iPod touch (1st or 2nd generation) or iPhone/iPhone 3G. This iPod interface will also not charge the iPod nano (4th generation) without the Scosche passPORT (142IFWA).
Read about it first bro.

It also has 2v output on the sub channel (not that you still wont get full power from an amp).

It does have some nice DSP features though.

Read about it first bro.
I own a Zune, bro.

And im getting the jvc for $110. In which im going to sell my deh3000 for 80-100.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.