Good headunit for about $200-$250?

What about Clarion DXZ775USB and Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X791? I'm also wondering what to buy for this price and i"m thinking about these two. Which one is better?

What about Clarion DXZ775USB and Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X791? I'm also wondering what to buy for this price and i"m thinking about these two. Which one is better?
I can't comment on the Clarion as I've never used one, but I can tell you that I love my X790 and the 791 is nearly identical. The only complaint I have at all is that the face plate is too shiny making it nearly impossible to read in direct sunlight.

someone was selling an eclipse 8053 with the BLA for 250(not sure if that was shipped) on here not to long ago, I'd offer you my 8053 but I think I may have a buyer...otherwise mine was being sold for 230 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.